Charred Lemon Paper Plane Cocktail Recipe

Marich

Flavorful Connoisseur
Hey everyone! I tried this Charred Lemon Paper Plane cocktail yesterday, and let me tell you, it was a total game-changer. The smoky, caramelized flavor of the charred lemon really takes this classic cocktail to a whole new level. If you’re looking to impress at your next get-together or just want to treat yourself to something special, this drink is a must-try. It’s got that perfect balance of sweet, tangy, and bitter that will leave you craving more! 🍋✈️

Charred Lemon Paper Plane.jpg
Ingredients:

• 1 lemon
  • 1 pinch sugar
  • Ice (as needed)
  • ¾ ounce bourbon
  • ¾ ounce Aperol
  • ¾ ounce amaro (such as Cardamaro®)
  • Charred lemon twist, for garnish
Directions:
  1. Cut the lemon in half and sprinkle the cut sides with a pinch of sugar.
  2. Preheat your outdoor grill to medium heat (350°F to 375°F) or heat a grill pan over medium-high heat. Place the lemon halves cut side down on the grill and cook until they’re lightly charred, about 5 minutes. Let them cool, then juice the lemon to get about ¾ ounce of juice.
  3. Fill a cocktail shaker halfway with ice. Pour in the bourbon, Aperol, amaro, and lemon juice. Cover the shaker and shake it up until the outside feels frosty, about 30 seconds.
  4. Strain the mixture into a glass and garnish with a twist of charred lemon.

Trust me, this Charred Lemon Paper Plane will take your cocktail game to the next level. 🥃🍋✨

That Charred Lemon Paper Plane Cocktail looks fantastic! 🍋🍸 Can’t wait to try the smoky twist. Cheers to trying new cocktails! 🥂😄

Back