Cheesy Baked Chicken and Broccoli

Bellenjay

Novice Foodie
Let me introduce you to a quick and easy recipe for busy days: Cheesy Baked Chicken and Broccoli! 🧀🍗🥦 This dish is my lifesaver when I'm short on time but craving something delicious and satisfying.

Cheesy Baked Chicken and Broccol.jpg
Ingredients:

• 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
  • 2 cups broccoli florets
  • 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
  • 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
  • 1 teaspoon garlic powder
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • Olive oil for drizzling
Procedure:

1. Preheat the Oven: Preheat your oven to 400°F (200°C) and grease a baking dish with olive oil.
  2. Prepare the Chicken: Season the chicken breasts with garlic powder, salt, and pepper on both sides. Place them in the prepared baking dish.
  3. Add the Broccoli: Scatter the broccoli florets around the chicken breasts in the baking dish.
  4. Bake: Cover the baking dish with foil and bake in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through and the broccoli is tender.
  5. Add the Cheese: Remove the foil and sprinkle the shredded cheddar cheese and grated Parmesan cheese over the chicken and broccoli. Return the dish to the oven and bake, uncovered, for an additional 5 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
  6. Serve: Once the cheese is melted and golden brown, remove the dish from the oven and let it cool slightly before serving. Serve the cheesy baked chicken and broccoli hot, with your favorite side dish if desired.

Tip: Feel free to add more seasonings or your preferred cheeses to make this dish your own! For a tasty variation, you may also substitute other vegetables, such as cauliflower or asparagus, for the broccoli. Savor your quick and creamy dinner! 🧀🥦🍴

You're a lifesaver! I've been looking for an easy recipe to try since I am always busy. Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful recipe! 💚

yum! easy to prep and tasty meal for a career woman like me! with such a busy schedule, it save my meal for today!

Back