Cheesy Baked Potato

Peachy

Culinary Explorer
Hey folks! Let me tell you about a recent culinary adventure of mine that ended in cheesy perfection - my journey to create the ultimate Cheesy Baked Potatoes! These babies are the stuff of dreams, and I couldn't wait to share the recipe with all of you🥔🧀✨

Cheesy Baked Potato.jpg
Ingredients:

• 4 large russet potatoes
  • 2 tablespoons olive oil
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
  • 1/2 cup sour cream
  • 2 green onions, thinly sliced
  • Optional toppings: crispy bacon bits, chopped chives, diced tomatoes
Instructions:
  1. Preheat your oven to 400°F (200°C).
  2. Scrub the potatoes clean and pat them dry with a paper towel.
  3. Pierce each potato several times with a fork to allow steam to escape during baking.
  4. Rub the potatoes with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
  5. Place the potatoes directly on the oven rack and bake for 50-60 minutes, or until they are tender when pierced with a fork.
  6. Remove the potatoes from the oven and let them cool slightly.
  7. Once the potatoes are cool enough to handle, slice each one in half lengthwise.
  8. Use a spoon to carefully scoop out the flesh from each potato half, leaving a thin layer of potato inside the skin.
  9. Place the potato skins on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
  10. In a bowl, mix together the scooped-out potato flesh, shredded cheddar cheese, sour cream, and half of the sliced green onions.
  11. Spoon the cheesy potato mixture back into the potato skins, dividing it evenly among them.
  12. Sprinkle the remaining green onions on top of the stuffed potatoes.
  13. Return the potatoes to the oven and bake for an additional 10-15 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
  14. Serve the cheesy baked potatoes hot, garnished with your favorite toppings such as crispy bacon bits, chopped chives, or diced tomatoes.
I hope you enjoy making and devouring these cheesy baked potatoes as much as I do! They're sure to become a family favorite in no time😋

Cheesy baked potatoes are the ultimate comfort food hug! 🥔🧀 They're creamy, cheesy, and oh-so-satisfying with every forkful!

Hey folks! Let me tell you about a recent culinary adventure of mine that ended in cheesy perfection - my journey to create the ultimate Cheesy Baked Potatoes! These babies are the stuff of dreams, and I couldn't wait to share the recipe with all of you🥔🧀✨

View attachment 1543Ingredients:
  • 4 large russet potatoes
  • 2 tablespoons olive oil
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
  • 1/2 cup sour cream
  • 2 green onions, thinly sliced
  • Optional toppings: crispy bacon bits, chopped chives, diced tomatoes
Instructions:
  1. Preheat your oven to 400°F (200°C).
  2. Scrub the potatoes clean and pat them dry with a paper towel.
  3. Pierce each potato several times with a fork to allow steam to escape during baking.
  4. Rub the potatoes with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
  5. Place the potatoes directly on the oven rack and bake for 50-60 minutes, or until they are tender when pierced with a fork.
  6. Remove the potatoes from the oven and let them cool slightly.
  7. Once the potatoes are cool enough to handle, slice each one in half lengthwise.
  8. Use a spoon to carefully scoop out the flesh from each potato half, leaving a thin layer of potato inside the skin.
  9. Place the potato skins on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
  10. In a bowl, mix together the scooped-out potato flesh, shredded cheddar cheese, sour cream, and half of the sliced green onions.
  11. Spoon the cheesy potato mixture back into the potato skins, dividing it evenly among them.
  12. Sprinkle the remaining green onions on top of the stuffed potatoes.
  13. Return the potatoes to the oven and bake for an additional 10-15 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
  14. Serve the cheesy baked potatoes hot, garnished with your favorite toppings such as crispy bacon bits, chopped chives, or diced tomatoes.
I hope you enjoy making and devouring these cheesy baked potatoes as much as I do! They're sure to become a family favorite in no time😋
It sounds like a delicious and comforting dish, perfect for indulging in gooey cheese and fluffy potatoes. Can't wait to bake up some potatoes and load them with melted cheese for a tasty and satisfying meal. 🥔🧀🍴

Back