Cheesy Fiesta Potatoes: Spice Up Your Mealtime

Peachy

Culinary Explorer
Hey everyone! Recently, I discovered this amazing recipe for cheesy fiesta potatoes, and I couldn't wait to share it with all of you! Get ready to enjoy a flavor explosion in every bite!

potato.jpg
Ingredients:

• 4 large potatoes, peeled and diced into bite-sized pieces
  • 2 tablespoons olive oil
  • 1 teaspoon garlic powder
  • 1 teaspoon paprika
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
  • 1/2 cup diced bell peppers (any color)
  • 1/4 cup diced red onion
  • 1/4 cup chopped green onions
  • 1/4 cup sliced black olives
  • 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro (optional)
  • Sour cream, salsa, and guacamole for serving
Instructions:
  1. Preheat your oven to 400°F (200°C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
  2. In a large bowl, toss the diced potatoes with olive oil, garlic powder, paprika, salt, and pepper until evenly coated.
  3. Spread the seasoned potatoes in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet.
  4. Bake in the preheated oven for 25-30 minutes, or until the potatoes are golden and crispy, flipping halfway through.
  5. Remove the baking sheet from the oven and sprinkle the shredded cheddar cheese over the hot potatoes.
  6. Return the baking sheet to the oven and bake for an additional 3-5 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
  7. Once the cheese is melted, remove the baking sheet from the oven and let the potatoes cool slightly.
  8. Transfer the cheesy potatoes to a serving dish and top with diced bell peppers, red onion, green onions, black olives, and chopped cilantro (if using).
  9. Serve the cheesy fiesta potatoes hot with sour cream, salsa, and guacamole on the side for dipping.
I hope you enjoy making and devouring these cheesy fiesta potatoes as much as I do! They're packed with flavor and perfect for sharing with family and friends. Let me know if you give them a try! 🥔🧀🎉

These Cheesy Fiesta Potatoes look amazing! The combo of crispy potatoes, melted cheddar, and all those fresh toppings sounds like a flavor fiesta in my mouth 🎉😋 Let me try your recipe on our next potluck session 😍

Oh, these Cheesy Fiesta Potatoes sound like a flavor explosion! 🧀🌶️ Can't wait to add some spice to my mealtime routine with this tasty dish. Thanks a bunch for sharing the recipe—I'm definitely giving it a go! 🥔🎉

What a flavorful addition to any meal! 🧀🥔 Cheesy Fiesta Potatoes are sure to spice up mealtime with their delicious blend of cheese and festive flavors. Thanks for sharing this tasty suggestion—I can't wait to enjoy them!

Hey everyone! Recently, I discovered this amazing recipe for cheesy fiesta potatoes, and I couldn't wait to share it with all of you! Get ready to enjoy a flavor explosion in every bite!

View attachment 559Ingredients:
  • 4 large potatoes, peeled and diced into bite-sized pieces
  • 2 tablespoons olive oil
  • 1 teaspoon garlic powder
  • 1 teaspoon paprika
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
  • 1/2 cup diced bell peppers (any color)
  • 1/4 cup diced red onion
  • 1/4 cup chopped green onions
  • 1/4 cup sliced black olives
  • 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro (optional)
  • Sour cream, salsa, and guacamole for serving
Instructions:
  1. Preheat your oven to 400°F (200°C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
  2. In a large bowl, toss the diced potatoes with olive oil, garlic powder, paprika, salt, and pepper until evenly coated.
  3. Spread the seasoned potatoes in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet.
  4. Bake in the preheated oven for 25-30 minutes, or until the potatoes are golden and crispy, flipping halfway through.
  5. Remove the baking sheet from the oven and sprinkle the shredded cheddar cheese over the hot potatoes.
  6. Return the baking sheet to the oven and bake for an additional 3-5 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
  7. Once the cheese is melted, remove the baking sheet from the oven and let the potatoes cool slightly.
  8. Transfer the cheesy potatoes to a serving dish and top with diced bell peppers, red onion, green onions, black olives, and chopped cilantro (if using).
  9. Serve the cheesy fiesta potatoes hot with sour cream, salsa, and guacamole on the side for dipping.
I hope you enjoy making and devouring these cheesy fiesta potatoes as much as I do! They're packed with flavor and perfect for sharing with family and friends. Let me know if you give them a try! 🥔🧀
64×64 png
4.7 kB

🎉
This cheesy fiesta potato is perfect for my taste. Thanks for sharing the recipe😊

Back