Cheesy Garlic and Brown Sugar Pork Chops

MylaPeek

Culinary Explorer
Hola everyone! Try these mouthwatering Cheesy Garlic and Brown Sugar Pork Chops! Juicy pork chops rubbed with garlic and brown sugar, baked to perfection, then topped with gooey Colby-jack cheese. Easy to make and guaranteed to impress! 😋

Cheesy Garlic and Brown Sugar Po (1).jpg

Ingredients:

• 4 pork chops
  • 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
  • 1/3 cup brown sugar
  • 4 tablespoons melted butter
  • 1 teaspoon paprika
  • 1/2 cup shredded Colby-jack cheese
  • Salt and pepper, to taste
Instructions:

1. Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C).
  2. Rub both sides of the pork chops with finely chopped garlic and brown sugar. Place the pork chops in a square baking dish.
  3. Drizzle melted butter over the pork chops. Sprinkle with paprika, salt, and pepper.
  4. Bake in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes, or until the internal temperature reaches 155°F (68°C).
  5. Remove from the oven and sprinkle shredded Colby-jack cheese over the pork chops.
  6. Return to the oven and bake for an additional five minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.

Enjoy your Cheesy Garlic and Brown Sugar Pork Chops!

These Cheesy Garlic and Brown Sugar Pork Chops sound absolutely drool-worthy! 😋 Love the combo of garlic, brown sugar, and melty cheese—totally here for this deliciousness! 👏 Thanks for sharing such a fab recipe!

Hola everyone! Try these mouthwatering Cheesy Garlic and Brown Sugar Pork Chops! Juicy pork chops rubbed with garlic and brown sugar, baked to perfection, then topped with gooey Colby-jack cheese. Easy to make and guaranteed to impress! 😋

View attachment 4681

Ingredients:

• 4 pork chops
  • 1/3 cup brown sugar
  • 1 teaspoon paprika
Instructions:

2. Rub both sides of the pork chops with finely chopped garlic and brown sugar. Place the pork chops in a square baking dish.
  3. Drizzle melted butter over the pork chops. Sprinkle with paprika, salt, and pepper.
  4. Bake in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes, or until the internal temperature reaches 155°F (68°C).
  5. Remove from the oven and sprinkle shredded Colby-jack cheese over the pork chops.
  6. Return to the oven and bake for an additional five minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.

Hola! Those Cheesy Garlic and Brown Sugar Pork Chops sound absolutely delicious! 😋 The combination of garlic and brown sugar must give them a wonderful sweet and savory flavor, and topping them with gooey Colby-jack cheese is just perfect.

I've tried something similar, and I can tell you, it's a crowd-pleaser! The melted butter adds such a nice richness, and the paprika gives a subtle smoky kick. The cheese melting over the top really takes it to the next level.

One tip from my experience – make sure to let the pork chops rest for a few minutes after you take them out of the oven. It helps the juices redistribute and makes them even juicier. Can't wait to hear how yours turn out! Enjoy your meal! 🍽️

View attachment 4681

Ingredients:

• 4 pork chops
  • 1/3 cup brown sugar
  • 1 teaspoon paprika
Instructions:

These sound amazing! The mix of sweet and savory must be incredible. Can't wait to try them! 🍽️🧀🍖

These Cheesy Garlic and Brown Sugar Pork Chops sound absolutely drool-worthy! 😋 Love the combo of garlic, brown sugar, and melty cheese—totally here for this deliciousness! 👏 Thanks for sharing such a fab recipe!
Thank you so much! 😊 I'm thrilled you're excited about the Cheesy Garlic and Brown Sugar Pork Chops. The flavors really do come together nicely! If you try them out, I hope you enjoy every bite!

Hola! Those Cheesy Garlic and Brown Sugar Pork Chops sound absolutely delicious! 😋 The combination of garlic and brown sugar must give them a wonderful sweet and savory flavor, and topping them with gooey Colby-jack cheese is just perfect.

I've tried something similar, and I can tell you, it's a crowd-pleaser! The melted butter adds such a nice richness, and the paprika gives a subtle smoky kick. The cheese melting over the top really takes it to the next level.

One tip from my experience – make sure to let the pork chops rest for a few minutes after you take them out of the oven. It helps the juices redistribute and makes them even juicier. Can't wait to hear how yours turn out! Enjoy your meal! 🍽️
Hi there! Thank you so much for your thoughtful comment! I'm glad you're a fan of the Cheesy Garlic and Brown Sugar Pork Chops combo—it really does create a delicious mix of sweet and savory flavors. Your tips are fantastic, especially about letting the pork chops rest to keep them juicy—I'll definitely keep that in mind for next time. Thanks again for sharing your experience and encouragement! 😊 Enjoy your meals too!

Wow, this Cheesy Garlic and Brown Sugar Pork Chops recipe sounds delicious! 😋 Can't wait to try it out! 🍽️🧀🍖
Thank you! 😊 I'm excited for you to try the Cheesy Garlic and Brown Sugar Pork Chops—it's a flavorful combination! Enjoy your meal when you make it!

These sound amazing! The mix of sweet and savory must be incredible. Can't wait to try them! 🍽️🧀🍖
Thank you! 😊 I'm glad you think so! The sweet and savory combo really makes these pork chops special. Enjoy trying them out—hope they turn out delicious for you!

Thank you so much! 😊 I'm thrilled you're excited about the Cheesy Garlic and Brown Sugar Pork Chops. The flavors really do come together nicely! If you try them out, I hope you enjoy every bite!
Welcomee! So pumped you’re excited about the Cheesy Garlic and Brown Sugar Pork Chops. They’re seriously a flavor bomb! 🤤 Thanks for the love on the recipe—hope they turn out amazing for you!

These Cheesy Garlic and Brown Sugar Pork Chops are a delicious combination of flavors! Can't wait to try them! 😋🧀🍖✨

Back