• 4 boneless pork chops
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • 1 tablespoon olive oil
  • 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
  • 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
  • 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
  • 1 teaspoon garlic powder
  • 1 teaspoon paprika
  • 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley (optional, for garnish)
Instructions:

1. Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C).
  2. Season the pork chops with salt and pepper on both sides.
  3. Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Once hot, add the pork chops and cook for about 3-4 minutes on each side until they are browned. Remove the pork chops from the skillet and set aside.
  4. In a small bowl, mix together the shredded cheddar cheese, breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, and paprika.
  5. Place the browned pork chops on a baking dish or oven-safe skillet. Sprinkle the cheese and breadcrumb mixture evenly over the pork chops.
  6. Bake in the preheated oven for about 15-20 minutes, or until the pork chops are cooked through and the cheese is melted and bubbly.
  7. Once done, remove from the oven and let it rest for a few minutes before serving. Garnish with chopped fresh parsley if desired.
Enjoy your cheesy pork chops with your favorite sides like mashed potatoes and steamed vegetables!

Oh, those Cheesy Porkchops have me drooling already! 🤤🧀 There's just something about that golden, gooey cheese melting over tender pork that hits all the right spots! Can't wait to give this recipe a try! 🍽️

Get ready to drool over these Cheesy Porkchops! 🤤 It's like a cozy hug for your taste buds. Easy to make and oh-so-satisfying! Yum!

I've never thought of adding cheese to pork chops before, but it sounds amazing! 🤯🧀🍖 Can't wait to try this recipe and enjoy the melty, cheesy goodness. Thanks for sharing!

I've never thought of adding cheese to pork chops before, but it sounds amazing! 🤯🧀🍖 Can't wait to try this recipe and enjoy the melty, cheesy goodness. Thanks for sharing!
Adding cheese takes it to a whole new level of deliciousness, trust me. Enjoy every bite! If you need any tips or tricks, just give me a shout. Happy cooking! 😊

Back