Cheesy Scrambled Egg Croissants

Xeth_

Tasty Apprentice
Start your morning on a cheesy note with these mouthwatering Cheesy Scrambled Egg Croissants! 🧀🍳

Perfectly scrambled eggs, ooey-gooey melted cheese, all nestled inside buttery croissants—talk about breakfast bliss!

Ingredients:
- 4 croissants, sliced in half horizontally
- 4 large eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- Optional toppings: sliced avocado, cooked bacon or ham, chopped tomatoes, salsa

Cheesy Scrambled Egg Croissants.jpg

Instructions:
1. Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C).
2. In a bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, salt, and pepper until well combined.
3. Heat a non-stick skillet over medium heat and add the egg mixture.
4. Cook the eggs, stirring occasionally, until they are scrambled and cooked to your desired doneness.
5. Remove the skillet from the heat and stir in the shredded cheese until melted and evenly distributed.
6. Place the croissant halves on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
7. Spoon the cheesy scrambled eggs onto the bottom halves of the croissants.
8. Add any optional toppings, if desired.
9. Place the top halves of the croissants on top of the eggs to form sandwiches.
10. Bake in the preheated oven for about 5-7 minutes, or until the croissants are warmed through and slightly toasted.
11. Remove from the oven and serve your Cheesy Scrambled Egg Croissants warm.

Enjoy your delicious breakfast sandwiches! Feel free to customize them with your favorite toppings.

I'm intrigued by the idea of Cheesy Scrambled Egg Croissants! The combination of fluffy scrambled eggs and melted cheese nestled inside a buttery croissant sounds like the ultimate breakfast indulgence. I'll be trying out soon to add a delicious twist to my breakfast routine! 🥚🍞🥐

Back