Chicken and Broccoli Shells and Cheese Recipe 🧀🍗🥦

rootme

Culinary Explorer
Someone showed me how to make Chicken and Broccoli Shells and Cheese and now I'm sharing the love with y'all. It's easy peasy 🐣🥦.
800×1067
82 kB

1456×1958
254.7 kB

Chicken and Broccoli Shells and .jpg

INGREDIENTS
  • 8 ounces medium shell pasta
  • 3 cups broccoli, chopped into florets
  • 2 chicken breasts, cooked and diced
  • 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
  • ¼ cup all-purpose flour
  • 1 cup milk
  • 1 cup chicken broth
  • ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
  • ¼ teaspoon pepper
  • ⅛ teaspoon salt
  • 2 cups sharp cheddar cheese, shredded

INSTRUCTIONS
  1. Boil pasta in a pot of salted water as per package instructions, adding broccoli for the last 2-3 minutes. Drain and set aside.
  2. In a large skillet over medium heat, melt butter. Add flour, stir for 1 minute. Gradually whisk in milk and chicken broth, seasoning with garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Cook, stirring continuously until thickened and bubbling. Remove from heat, stir in cheddar cheese until melted.
  3. Combine drained pasta, broccoli, and chicken in the skillet. Adjust sauce thickness with milk if needed.

Just made this chicken and broccoli shells and cheese recipe and it's comfort food heaven! Creamy cheese sauce, tender chicken, and nutritious broccoli all nestled in pasta shells. A family-friendly dish that's sure to satisfy everyone's cravings. 🧀🍗🥦

This dish for Chicken and Broccoli Shells with Cheese is a delicious take on a traditional comfort meal staple! 🧀🍗🥦 A recipe that is both cozy and tasty is made with delicate chicken, bright broccoli, and creamy shells. Besides, it's really easy to prepare! I can't wait to attempt this simple dish and savor its robust flavors. I'm grateful you spread the love! 🐣🥦

Back