Chicken Fajitas! 🌮🍗

ChocoJay

Culinary Explorer
Hey everyone, I want to introduce you to a mouthwatering delight: Chicken Fajitas! 🌮🍗 Get ready for tender chicken, sizzling veggies, and a burst of flavor in every bite. Let's dive into this Tex-Mex favorite! 🎉

Ingredients:
  • 1 lb (450g) boneless, skinless chicken breasts, sliced into thin strips
    322×323
    240.8 kB

1714061390485.png
  • 2 bell peppers, sliced
  • 1 onion, sliced
  • 2 tablespoons olive oil
  • 2 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1 teaspoon chili powder
  • 1 teaspoon cumin
  • 1 teaspoon paprika
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • Juice of 1 lime
  • Tortillas, for serving
  • Optional toppings: salsa, sour cream, guacamole, shredded cheese, chopped cilantro
Instructions:
  1. Heat one tablespoon of olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
  2. Add the sliced chicken to the skillet and season with salt, pepper, chili powder, cumin, and paprika. Cook for 5-6 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through and slightly browned. Remove the chicken from the skillet and set aside.
  3. In the same skillet, add another tablespoon of olive oil. Add the sliced bell peppers and onion to the skillet and sauté for 5-6 minutes, or until they are tender and slightly caramelized.
  4. Return the cooked chicken to the skillet with the peppers and onions. Add the minced garlic and lime juice, and toss everything together to combine. Cook for an additional 2-3 minutes to let the flavors meld.
  5. Warm the tortillas in a dry skillet or microwave.
  6. Serve the chicken fajita mixture in warm tortillas, and top with your favorite toppings such as salsa, sour cream, guacamole, shredded cheese, and chopped cilantro.

Enjoy your delicious homemade chicken fajitas!

Oh, chicken fajitas sound awesome! Looks forward to the battered chicken, the sizzling veggie recipe, and the best wrap that she has ever eaten. Let's dig in!🌮🍗🔥

Chicken fajitas are always a hit! 🌮🍗 Your recipe looks mouthwatering! I love the sizzle of those peppers and onions with tender chicken. It's such a versatile dish, perfect for weeknight dinners or casual gatherings. Thanks for sharing your delicious creation! 🤩👩‍🍳

Chicken fajitas are always a hit! 🌮🍗 Your recipe looks mouthwatering! I love the sizzle of those peppers and onions with tender chicken. It's such a versatile dish, perfect for weeknight dinners or casual gatherings. Thanks for sharing your delicious creation! 🤩👩‍🍳
Hii! They're totally a hit, right? That sizzle of peppers and onions with juicy chicken gets me every time! And you're so right, they're perfect for any occasion, whether it's a chill weeknight dinner or a fun get-together with friends. Happy cooking! 🌮🍗😊

Back