chicken pad thai recipe

NANA_

Novice Foodie

Chicken Pad Thai Recipe 🍜

Introduction​

Hey food lovers! 🍽️ I just made this Chicken Pad Thai and wow, it’s an explosion of flavors! 🇹🇭 This classic Thai dish combines tender chicken with rice noodles, crunchy peanuts, and a tangy sauce that’s simply irresistible. It's quick to whip up and perfect for those nights when you crave something a bit exotic but still easy to make. Let’s jump right into it! 🌶️🥢

Ingredients​

For the Sauce:​

• 3 tbsp tamarind paste
  • 3 tbsp fish sauce
  • 3 tbsp brown sugar or palm sugar
  • 2 tbsp soy sauce
  • 1 tbsp lime juice

For the Pad Thai:​

• 8 oz (225 g) rice noodles
  • 2 tbsp vegetable oil
  • 2 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1 lb (450 g) chicken breast, thinly sliced
  • 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
  • 1 cup bean sprouts
  • 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
  • 3 green onions, chopped
  • 1/4 cup roasted peanuts, chopped
  • 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
  • 1 lime, cut into wedges

Procedure​

1. Prepare the Noodles: Soak the rice noodles in warm water for about 20-30 minutes until they are soft but not mushy. Drain and set aside.
  2. Make the Sauce: In a small bowl, whisk together the tamarind paste, fish sauce, brown sugar, soy sauce, and lime juice. Adjust to taste if needed.
  3. Cook the Chicken: Heat 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil in a large pan or wok over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and stir-fry until it's cooked through, about 5-7 minutes. Remove from the pan and set aside.
  4. Cook the Aromatics: In the same pan, add the remaining 1 tablespoon of oil. Add the minced garlic and cook for about 30 seconds until fragrant.
  5. Scramble the Eggs: Push the garlic to one side of the pan, pour in the beaten eggs, and scramble until they are just set.
  6. Combine Everything: Add the drained noodles to the pan, followed by the chicken. Pour the sauce over the top and toss everything together until the noodles are well-coated and heated through.
  7. Add Vegetables: Stir in the bean sprouts, red bell pepper, and green onions. Cook for an additional 2-3 minutes until the vegetables are tender but still crisp.
  8. Serve: Transfer the Pad Thai to serving plates. Top with chopped peanuts, fresh cilantro, and a squeeze of lime juice. Serve with lime wedges on the side.

Conclusion​

There you have it—Chicken Pad Thai that’s bursting with bold flavors and textures! 🍜 It’s the perfect balance of sweet, salty, and tangy with just the right amount of crunch. I hope you enjoy making and eating this as much as I did. Dive in and savor every bite! 🌟😋

Feel free to adjust the spice level or add more veggies to make it your own. Enjoy cooking and happy eating! 🥢🍴
30-Minute-Garlic-Butter-Chicken-Pad-Thai-1.jpg

Hey there! 🌟 Your Chicken Pad Thai recipe sounds amazing! Can't wait to try it out this weekend. Thanks for the detailed steps, it sounds like a flavor explosion in every bite. 😋

This Chicken Pad Thai recipe looks amazing! Can't wait to try it out and enjoy all those delicious flavors. Thanks for sharing! 🍜😋

Hey, I tried this Chicken Pad Thai and it was amazing! 🍜 The mix of flavors—sweet, salty, and tangy—really hit the spot. Plus, it's so easy to make! I will make it again soon.

Back