Chicken Pastil

ReeseTaki

Culinary Explorer
Hey there, adventurous foodie! πŸ‘‹ Get ready to explore the vibrant flavors of Filipino cuisine with our newest discovery: Chicken Pastil! πŸ—πŸš It's your ticket to experiencing the delicious blend of tender chicken and aromatic spices, served alongside fluffy rice. 🌟🍽️ Trust me, this culinary adventure will tantalize your taste buds like never before! πŸŽ‰πŸ‘©β€πŸ³ Let's set off on this flavorful journey together and indulge in a taste of the Philippines!

Chicken Pastil
Ingredients:

• 1 kg chicken breasts
  • 1/2 cup water
  • 2 medium onions, chopped
  • 8 cloves garlic, minced
  • 8 tbsp soy sauce
  • 1 tsp turmeric
  • 2 tbsp vegetable oil
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • Cooked white rice for 2
Chicken Pastil (1).jpg

Instructions:
  1. Brown chicken in a little oil until golden. (Sangkutsa)
  2. Boil chicken in water until cooked through, about 30 minutes. Shred into smaller pieces, reserving the liquid.
  3. Heat up oil in a pan, sautΓ© garlic and onions until fragrant.
  4. Add shredded chicken, soy sauce, turmeric, and chili (if using).
  5. Cook until lightly browned, occasionally adding reserved liquid to prevent drying.
  6. Stir continuously over high heat. Taste and adjust seasoning to your liking. Allow it to dry slightly for a smoky flavor.
  7. Shape rice onto plates and top with chicken pastil.
  8. Serve with sliced cucumber, tomatoes, or eggs. Enjoy your Chicken Pastil! πŸ—πŸš

Chicken Pastil is more than just a dishβ€”it's a culinary adventure waiting to be savored! πŸ’–πŸš You simply must try it out and experience the magic for yourself! βœ¨πŸ‘©β€πŸ³ Trust me, you won't regret it! πŸŽ‰πŸ‘Œ

Hey there, adventurous foodie! πŸ‘‹ Get ready to explore the vibrant flavors of Filipino cuisine with our newest discovery: Chicken Pastil! πŸ—πŸš It's your ticket to experiencing the delicious blend of tender chicken and aromatic spices, served alongside fluffy rice. 🌟🍽️ Trust me, this culinary adventure will tantalize your taste buds like never before! πŸŽ‰πŸ‘©β€πŸ³ Let's set off on this flavorful journey together and indulge in a taste of the Philippines!

Chicken Pastil
Ingredients:

• 1 kg chicken breasts
  • 1/2 cup water
  • 8 tbsp soy sauce
  • 1 tsp turmeric
  • 2 tbsp vegetable oil
View attachment 1348

Instructions:
  2. Boil chicken in water until cooked through, about 30 minutes. Shred into smaller pieces, reserving the liquid.
  5. Cook until lightly browned, occasionally adding reserved liquid to prevent drying.
  6. Stir continuously over high heat. Taste and adjust seasoning to your liking. Allow it to dry slightly for a smoky flavor.
  8. Serve with sliced cucumber, tomatoes, or eggs. Enjoy your Chicken Pastil! πŸ—πŸš

Chicken Pastil is more than just a dishβ€”it's a culinary adventure waiting to be savored! πŸ’–πŸš You simply must try it out and experience the magic for yourself! βœ¨πŸ‘©β€πŸ³ Trust me, you won't regret it! πŸŽ‰πŸ‘Œ
Thanks for sharing the Chicken Pastil recipe! It sounds like a flavorful and satisfying dish. Can't wait to give it a try and enjoy the delicious combination of chicken and spices wrapped in fragrant rice. πŸ—πŸšπŸ˜‹

What an exciting culinary adventure! πŸ‡΅πŸ‡­πŸ— Chicken Pastil sounds like a delightful dish with its tender chicken and aromatic spices served alongside fluffy rice. Thanks for sharing this flavorful discoveryβ€”I'm ready to embark on this delicious journey and experience the vibrant flavors of Filipino cuisine! πŸŒŸπŸ½οΈπŸŽ‰

Chicken Pastil
Ingredients:

• 1 kg chicken breasts
  • 1/2 cup water
  • 8 tbsp soy sauce
  • 1 tsp turmeric
  • 2 tbsp vegetable oil
View attachment 1348

Instructions:

Wow! 😍 This Chicken Pastil looks super yummy! πŸ—πŸš I can't wait to give it a try with my family this weekend! πŸ’– Thanks for sharing the recipe! πŸŽ‰πŸ‘©β€πŸ³

I always saw this food on TikTok, at last there's a recipe I can look at!
hahaha glad I could provide the recipe you've been searching for! πŸŒŸπŸ‘€ TikTok is full of food inspiration, but having a solid recipe to reference is key. Hope you enjoy trying it out! Let me know how it turns out for you! πŸŽ‰πŸ˜Š

πŸ˜‹ Chicken Pastil Pasta sounds like a delicious fusion dish! Can't wait to taste this unique combination! πŸ—πŸ
Chicken Pastil Pasta is indeed a fusion masterpiece! πŸ˜‹ It's such a flavorful blend of two beloved dishes. I'm excited for you to give it a try and experience the deliciousness! Let me know what you think after tasting it! πŸŽ‰πŸ‘Œ

Back