Chicken Piccata with Capers

xxscj1678

Culinary Explorer
Greetings, culinary enthusiasts! 🌟 Craving something flavorful and fancy for dinner tonight? Let's whisk up a delightful Chicken Piccata with Capers that's sure to impress your taste buds! 🍽️✨

Chicken Piccata with Capers (1).jpg

Chicken Piccata with Capers
Ingredients:

• 4 (6 ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
  • ¼ cup all-purpose flour
  • 1 tablespoon butter
  • 1 tablespoon olive oil
  • ½ cup white wine
  • ¼ cup fresh lemon juice
  • 2 tablespoons capers
  • 2 teaspoons minced garlic
  • ¼ teaspoon salt
  • ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
  • 2 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
Directions:
  1. Place each chicken breast between 2 sheets of heavy-duty plastic wrap. Pound breasts to 1/2-inch thickness using a meat mallet or small heavy skillet.
  2. Spread flour into a wide, shallow dish. Press chicken into flour to coat completely.
  3. Melt butter with olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat; cook chicken in hot butter mixture until no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, 3 to 5 minutes per side. Remove chicken to a serving platter and cover with a lid to keep warm.
  4. Pour white wine, lemon juice, capers, and garlic into the skillet. Bring to a boil while scraping the browned bits of food from the bottom of the skillet with a wooden spoon; cook at a boil until slightly thickened, about 2 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
  5. Drizzle sauce over and around chicken; garnish with parsley.

Hope you enjoy every flavorful bite of this dish! 🍽️ Let me know how it turns out for you! 😊

Sounds delicious! 🫠 This Chicken Piccata looks fancy enough for a special occasion, but easy enough for a weeknight dinner. Thanks for sharing!
Love the addition of fresh parsley for garnish! 🥗

I've always been a fan of the tangy, lemony flavors of piccata, and adding those briny capers takes it to a whole new level of deliciousness. Plus, the crispy chicken cutlets sound like the perfect complement to the vibrant sauce. Can't wait to whip this up for dinner and impress my family with a restaurant-quality meal right at home.🌟😋

Sounds delicious! 🫠 This Chicken Piccata looks fancy enough for a special occasion, but easy enough for a weeknight dinner. Thanks for sharing!
Love the addition of fresh parsley for garnish! 🥗
So glad you like the Chicken Piccata recipe! 🍽️ It's definitely one of those dishes that brings a touch of elegance to any occasion, yet it's surprisingly simple to whip up on a busy weeknight. And yes, fresh parsley adds that perfect pop of color and freshness! 🌿 Thanks for your kind words! Enjoy every flavorful bite! 🍗😊

I've been craving Chicken Piccata lately, and seeing this recipe pop up made my day! 🤩 Can already imagine how delicious it'll be with the tender chicken and tangy sauce. Can't wait to get cooking!

Back