Chicken Ramen Noodle Dump Dinner

ReeseTaki

Culinary Explorer
What's up guys! Get set to indulge in Chicken Ramen Noodle Dump Dinner! 🍜🥦 This recipe is your ticket to a hassle-free, flavor-packed meal any night of the week. With juicy chicken, cheesy goodness, and wholesome broccoli all in one cozy casserole, dinner prep just got a whole lot easier—and tastier! 🌟🍽️

Chicken Ramen Noodle Dump Dinner (1).jpg

Chicken Ramen Noodle Dump Dinner
Ingredients:

• 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
  • 2 cups low-sodium chicken broth
  • Salt and pepper, to taste
  • 3/4 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
  • 4 cups medium broccoli florets
  • Cooking spray
  • 3 cups frozen brown rice, thawed
  • 1 rotisserie chicken, skin removed, white and dark meat shredded (about 4 cups)
  • 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Directions:
  1. Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F. In a large saucepan, whisk together the flour and chicken broth until the flour is dissolved. Place the saucepan over medium heat and whisk continuously until the mixture comes to a boil. Keep whisking until the mixture thickens enough to coat the back of a spoon, about 10 to 12 minutes.
  2. Remove the saucepan from the heat and whisk in 1 1/2 teaspoons of salt and 1/2 teaspoon of pepper. Add the shredded Cheddar cheese and whisk until melted. Stir in the broccoli florets until coated.
  3. Spray a 3-quart flameproof casserole dish with cooking spray. In a large bowl, toss together the brown rice and shredded chicken. Pour the broccoli-cheese sauce over the rice and chicken mixture, and mix well. Spread the mixture evenly in the casserole dish and sprinkle the Parmesan cheese on top.
  4. Cover the casserole dish with foil and bake in the preheated oven until bubbling and hot, about 25 minutes. Remove the foil and broil for an additional 2 to 5 minutes until the top is nicely browned. Serve hot.
Make-Ahead Tip: Freeze the baked casserole for up to 2 weeks. Cover it with foil and reheat at 350 degrees F until hot, for about 35 to 45 minutes. Enjoy your hearty Chicken Ramen Noodle Dump Dinner!

Hey, that Chicken Ramen Noodle Dump Dinner sounds like a deliciously easy meal! Combining juicy chicken, cheesy goodness, and wholesome broccoli into one cozy casserole? Count me in! Thanks for sharing this tasty ideas! 🍗🍜😋

Wow, this recipe looks like a game-changer for busy nights! I love the idea of a dump dinner, especially with the comforting flavors of chicken ramen noodles. Can't wait to give it a try and simplify my weeknight cooking routine. Thanks for sharing! 🍗

Hey, that Chicken Ramen Noodle Dump Dinner sounds like a deliciously easy meal! Combining juicy chicken, cheesy goodness, and wholesome broccoli into one cozy casserole? Count me in! Thanks for sharing this tasty ideas! 🍗🍜😋
Totally agree! Chicken Ramen Noodle Dump Dinner is a must-try! 🍗🍜 It's all about that easy, flavorful combo of juicy chicken, cheesy goodness, and wholesome broccoli—all in one comforting casserole. Thanks for the tasty idea!

Back