• 500g chicken breast or thigh, cut into bite-sized pieces
  • 4 cloves garlic, minced
  • 2 tablespoons soy sauce
  • 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
  • 2 tablespoons olive oil
  • 1 tablespoon butter
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • Chili flakes (optional)
  • Chopped parsley for garnish (optional)
Instructions:

1. Marinate the chicken pieces with minced garlic, soy sauce, and Worcestershire sauce for at least 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
  2. Heat olive oil in a pan over medium-high heat.
  3. Once the oil is hot, add the marinated chicken pieces and cook until they are browned and cooked through, about 6-8 minutes.
  4. Add butter to the pan and allow it to melt, stirring to coat the chicken pieces evenly.
  5. Season with salt, pepper, and chili flakes (if using), adjusting to taste.
  6. Once the chicken is cooked and seasoned to your liking, remove from heat.
  7. Garnish with chopped parsley if desired.
  8. Serve hot with rice or bread.
Enjoy your Chicken Salpicao!

I'm so excited to try this flavorful Chicken Salpicao recipe! ٩(ˊᗜˋ*)و ♡ Marinated in garlic, soy sauce, and Worcestershire sauce, with an extra kick from chili flakes! 🍗🌶️

Here's a Dish that you might want to try View attachment 1521
Here's a simple Chicken Salpicao recipe:

Ingredients:

• 500g chicken breast or thigh, cut into bite-sized pieces
  • 4 cloves garlic, minced
  • 2 tablespoons soy sauce
  • 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
  • 2 tablespoons olive oil
  • 1 tablespoon butter
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • Chili flakes (optional)
  • Chopped parsley for garnish (optional)
Instructions:

1. Marinate the chicken pieces with minced garlic, soy sauce, and Worcestershire sauce for at least 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
  2. Heat olive oil in a pan over medium-high heat.
  3. Once the oil is hot, add the marinated chicken pieces and cook until they are browned and cooked through, about 6-8 minutes.
  4. Add butter to the pan and allow it to melt, stirring to coat the chicken pieces evenly.
  5. Season with salt, pepper, and chili flakes (if using), adjusting to taste.
  6. Once the chicken is cooked and seasoned to your liking, remove from heat.
  7. Garnish with chopped parsley if desired.
  8. Serve hot with rice or bread.
Enjoy your Chicken Salpicao!
Thanks for sharing the Chicken Salpicao recipe! It sounds like a flavorful and aromatic dish, perfect for a quick and tasty meal. Can't wait to sauté some chicken with garlic and spices for a deliciously savory dinner. 🍗🍲🌿

Wow, your Chicken Salpicao recipe sounds fantastic! I'm always on the lookout for new and flavorful chicken dishes to try, and this one definitely caught my eye. Thanks for sharing it with us. I can't wait to add it to my meal rotation. If you have any other favorite recipes, feel free to share them as well! Let's keep the culinary inspiration going. 🍽️👨‍🍳

This one's another addition to my chicken recipes to try! Thank you for sharing this one here! It makes me wanna try this tomorrow for my family's dinner! 🤩

Back