Chicken Spaghetti Recipe

corbin

Culinary Explorer
Looking for a cozy and satisfying meal to share with your family? This Chicken Spaghetti is a hearty casserole that's packed with tender chicken, pasta, and a creamy, cheesy sauce. It’s perfect for a weeknight dinner or a potluck gathering!
1183×751
275.4 kB

chicken spaghetti.jpg

Ingredients:

• 2 cups cooked chicken, shredded
  • 12 ounces spaghetti
  • 2 tablespoons olive oil
  • 1 onion, finely chopped
  • 1 bell pepper, finely chopped
  • 3 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1 can (10.5 ounces) cream of mushroom soup
  • 1 can (10.5 ounces) cream of chicken soup
  • 1 can (10 ounces) diced tomatoes with green chilies, undrained
  • 1 cup chicken broth
  • 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
  • 1 teaspoon paprika
  • 1/2 teaspoon salt
  • 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
  • 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
  • 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
Instructions:

1. Preheat Oven: Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C). Grease a 9x13-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
  2. Cook Spaghetti: Cook the spaghetti according to the package instructions until al dente. Drain and set aside.
  3. Sauté Vegetables: In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Add the chopped onion and bell pepper and cook until softened, about 5 minutes. Add the minced garlic and cook for an additional 1 minute.
  4. Make Sauce: Stir in the cream of mushroom soup, cream of chicken soup, diced tomatoes with green chilies, and chicken broth. Mix well to combine.
  5. Combine Ingredients: Add the shredded chicken, cooked spaghetti, 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese, paprika, salt, black pepper, oregano, and thyme to the skillet. Stir until everything is evenly coated with the sauce.
  6. Transfer to Baking Dish: Pour the mixture into the prepared baking dish, spreading it out evenly.
  7. Add Cheese: Sprinkle the remaining 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese over the top.
  8. Bake: Bake in the preheated oven for 25-30 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbly and the casserole is heated through.
  9. Serve: Remove from the oven and let it cool for a few minutes before serving. Garnish with fresh parsley if desired.
  10. Enjoy: Serve this comforting Chicken Spaghetti hot, and enjoy the creamy, cheesy goodness with your family and friends!
This Chicken Spaghetti recipe is a crowd-pleaser that’s easy to make and packed with flavor. It’s perfect for a cozy family dinner or a dish to share at gatherings. Enjoy every comforting bite!

I tried this chicken spaghetti recipe and it was incredible! 🍝🍗 The flavors blended perfectly, and it was super comforting and delicious. My family loved it, and I’ll definitely be making it again soon. Thanks for sharing this fantastic recipe! 🙌😊

This Chicken Spaghetti recipe sounds perfect for a cozy family dinner! I love how creamy and cheesy it is, and the addition of bell pepper and garlic adds great flavor. It's definitely going on my menu for next week! 😋

Back