Chicken Street Tacos Recipe

clintonbee

Novice Foodie
Chicken-Street-Tacos-l-SimplyScratch-24.jpg

I recently made these chicken street tacos, and let me tell you, they were a hit! The flavors are vibrant and fresh, making them perfect for any taco night. Here's the recipe if you want to try it out:

Ingredients:​

• 1 lb chicken breasts, diced
  • 1 packet taco seasoning
  • 1 tbsp olive oil
  • 1 lime, juiced
  • 8 small corn tortillas
  • 1/2 cup diced onions
  • 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
  • 1 cup diced tomatoes
  • 1 avocado, sliced
  • Salsa and sour cream, for serving

Instructions:​

1. In a bowl, mix the diced chicken with taco seasoning and lime juice.
  2. Heat the olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the chicken and cook until fully cooked, about 5-7 minutes.
  3. Warm the corn tortillas in a separate pan or in the microwave.
  4. Assemble the tacos by placing the cooked chicken in the tortillas and topping with onions, cilantro, tomatoes, and avocado.
  5. Serve with salsa and sour cream on the side.
These chicken street tacos are so easy to make and absolutely delicious. Perfect for a quick weeknight dinner or a fun weekend meal. Enjoy! 🌮😋

View attachment 4813

I recently made these chicken street tacos, and let me tell you, they were a hit! The flavors are vibrant and fresh, making them perfect for any taco night. Here's the recipe if you want to try it out:

Ingredients:​

• 1 lb chicken breasts, diced
  • 1 packet taco seasoning
  • 1 tbsp olive oil
  • 1 lime, juiced
  • 8 small corn tortillas
  • 1/2 cup diced onions
  • 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
  • 1 cup diced tomatoes
  • 1 avocado, sliced
  • Salsa and sour cream, for serving

Instructions:​

1. In a bowl, mix the diced chicken with taco seasoning and lime juice.
  2. Heat the olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the chicken and cook until fully cooked, about 5-7 minutes.
  3. Warm the corn tortillas in a separate pan or in the microwave.
  4. Assemble the tacos by placing the cooked chicken in the tortillas and topping with onions, cilantro, tomatoes, and avocado.
  5. Serve with salsa and sour cream on the side.
These chicken street tacos are so easy to make and absolutely delicious. Perfect for a quick weeknight dinner or a fun weekend meal. Enjoy! 🌮😋
I think marinating the chicken with lime juice, garlic, and Mexican spices gives it that authentic street taco flavor. Though, grilling the chicken adds a smoky char that enhances the taste! 🍗🌮

Back