Chickpea Salad

Twilight

Novice Foodie
Yes, a delicious and filling chickpea salad is one of my go-to lunchtime meals! 🥗💚 Packed with protein, fiber, and bright tastes, this salad is truly tasty as well as incredibly nutritious. Here's how to achieve it:

Chickpea Salad.jpg
Ingredients:

• 1 can (15 oz) chickpeas, drained and rinsed
  • 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
  • 1 cucumber, diced
  • 1/4 cup red onion, finely chopped
  • 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
  • 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
  • 1 tablespoon lemon juice
  • 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
  • Salt and pepper to taste
Procedure:

1. In a large mixing bowl, combine the chickpeas, cherry tomatoes, cucumber, red onion, and parsley.
  2. In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice, Dijon mustard, salt, and pepper to make the dressing.
  3. Pour the dressing over the salad ingredients and toss until everything is well coated.
  4. Taste and adjust seasoning if needed, then refrigerate the salad for at least 30 minutes to allow the flavors to meld together.
  5. Serve chilled and enjoy this refreshing and satisfying Chickpea Salad for lunch!
I hope you give this Chickpea Salad a try—it's not only tasty but also easy to customize with your favorite veggies and herbs. It's perfect for a light and nutritious lunch that will keep you fueled and satisfied throughout the day! 🌟🍽️

Chickpea salad is a total winner!🌟 So easy to whip up, and the flavor combos are endless!😋🍲 Thanks for sharing your recipe!

Chickpea salad? 🥗🌱 Yes, please! It's such a versatile dish, full of protein and flavor. I enjoy mixing in my favorite veggies and dressings. Perfect for a quick lunch or light dinner. Thanks for sharing this healthy recipe!

Chickpea salad? 🥗🌱 Yes, please! It's such a versatile dish, full of protein and flavor. I enjoy mixing in my favorite veggies and dressings. Perfect for a quick lunch or light dinner. Thanks for sharing this healthy recipe!
Chickpea salad is one of my favorites as well. You can mix in whatever veggies and dressings you like, which makes it super versatile. Glad you liked the recipe! What veggies and dressings do you usually use?

Back