Chill Vibes Lentil Soup: Effortlessly Awesome!

maltchaseal

Culinary Explorer
Hey, hey, hey! I've got the perfect cozy, hearty recipe for you guys! We're talking minimal effort but maximum comfort food vibes 🤗

When the weather is dreary and you just want something warm and filling to cuddle up with, this lentil soup totally hits the spot. It's one of those set-it-and-forget-it kind of meals that's cheap, nutritious, and so so satisfying 😋💯

Here's what you'll need:
Chill Vibes Lentil Soup Effortlessly Awesome!.jpg

Ingredients:

• 1 cup dried green or brown lentils, rinsed
  • 1 onion, diced
  • 3 carrots, peeled and sliced
  • 3 celery stalks, sliced
  • 4 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1 tsp dried thyme
  • 1 bay leaf
  • 6 cups veggie or chicken broth
  • 2 cups chopped kale or spinach
  • Salt, pepper, and red wine vinegar to taste
Such a simple ingredient list, but it packs a serious flavor punch!

Instructions:

1. In a large pot or dutch oven, sauté the onions, carrots, celery and garlic in a splash of olive oil for 5 minutes until fragrant.
  2. Add in the lentils, thyme, bay leaf and pour in the broth.
  3. Bring it to a boil, then reduce heat and let it simmer for 20-25 minutes, until the lentils are tender.
  4. Remove the bay leaf, then stir in the greens and let them wilt.
  5. Season with salt, pepper, and a vinegar splash for brightness.
  6. Ladle into bowls and devour!
That's literally all there is to it. The lentils make it super hearty and satisfying, while the greens and veggies pack in nutrients. It's one of those miraculous dishes that's greater than the sum of its parts.

You can totally jazz it up too if you want - crumbled bacon, shredded cheese, a dollop of pesto, or even a squeeze of lemon are all fantastic additions. But even the basic lentil soup is downright soul-warming. 🍲

Make a big batch to last all week, or whenever you need a cozy, comforting meal with zero effort required.
It's definitely becoming a staple in my kitchen this season! 😌

Wow, that sounds like the perfect cozy meal! The idea of a soothing lentil soup with chill vibes just makes me want to curl up with a bowl and relax. Plus, the "effortlessly awesome" tagline is so inviting—I'm already imagining the hearty flavors and wholesome goodness. Thanks for sharing this comforting recipe idea—I can't wait to simmer up a pot and enjoy those chill vibes! 🍲✨

Chill Vibes Lentil Soup is the epitome of cozy comfort in a bowl! 🍲✨ With its hearty lentils, aromatic spices, and wholesome veggies, it's a one-pot wonder that soothes the soul and warms the heart with every spoonful. Whether you're curled up on the couch with a good book or sharing laughs with friends around the table, this effortlessly awesome soup brings a sense of calm and contentment to any moment. So kick back, relax, and let the chill vibes of this flavorful lentil soup carry you away to a place of pure culinary bliss! 🌿🥣🌟

Chill Vibes Lentil Soup: Effortlessly Awesome! 🥣✨ This cozy bowl of goodness is the ultimate soul-soother after a long day! 🌟🍲

Back