Chilled Crab and Avocado Salad

eihra520

Culinary Explorer
Ahoy seafood lovers! 🤗 Just had to share this Chilled Crab and Avocado Salad I discovered at a fab seafood restaurant recently 😊 Seriously, it's perfect for a light lunch or a refreshing dinner, and it comes together in a flash ..Let's make some chilled crab magic, shall we?

🦀 Ingredients:
Chilled Crab and Avocado Salad.jpg

• 1 lb lump crabmeat, picked over for shells
  • 2 ripe avocados, diced
  • 1 cup diced cucumber
  • 1/2 cup diced red onion
  • 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
  • 2 tablespoons olive oil
  • 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
  • 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
  • 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
  • 1/2 teaspoon honey
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • Lime wedges for serving (optional)
🦀 Instructions:
  1. In a large bowl, gently mix together the lump crabmeat, diced avocado, cucumber, red onion, and chopped cilantro.
  2. In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, lime juice, rice vinegar, Dijon mustard, and honey. Season the vinaigrette with salt and pepper to taste.
  3. Pour the vinaigrette over the crab and avocado mixture, and gently toss to coat everything evenly.
  4. Cover the Chilled Crab and Avocado Salad and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes, or up to 2 hours, to allow the flavors to meld.
  5. Serve the chilled salad in lettuce cups, on a bed of greens, or simply on its own. Garnish with additional cilantro and lime wedges if desired.
Give this recipe a try, and get ready to cool down and indulge in the taste of summer! 🙌

I had no idea crab and avocado salad could be a perfect match! I can't wait to try this for our summer hangout snacks! :love:

This Chilled Crab and Avocado Salad is like summer on a plate! 🦀🥑 Tender crab, creamy avocado, and zesty veggies in a tangy vinaigrette. Yum! ヾ( ˃ᴗ˂ )◞ • *✰

I've never tried crab in a salad before, but this recipe has me intrigued! 🤔🥗 Can't wait to see how the flavors come together. Thanks for sharing your culinary creativity!

I can already imagine the refreshing combination of creamy avocado and succulent crab meat. Can't wait to whip it up and enjoy a taste of summer in every bite. Thanks for sharing this mouthwatering recipe! 🦀🥑

Back