Chocolate Crinkle Cookies

xxscj1678

Culinary Explorer
Hey everyone, I'm excited to share a special recipe passed down from my grandmother: Chocolate Crinkle Cookies! 🍫🍪 She taught me how to make these delightful treats, and they've become my absolute favorite. 💖 There's something so comforting about baking them, and the rich chocolatey flavor always brings back fond memories. Let's whip up a batch together and create some new sweet memories! 🎉👵👩‍🍳

Chocolate Crinkle Cookies (1).jpg

Ingredients:

• 1/2 cup of vegetable oil
  • 4 oz of unsweetened baking chocolate, melted and cooled
  • 2 cups of granulated sugar
  • 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
  • 4 eggs
  • 2 cups of all-purpose flour
  • 2 teaspoons of baking powder
  • 1/2 teaspoon of salt
  • 3/4 cup of powdered sugar
Directions:
  1. In a large bowl, mix together the vegetable oil, melted chocolate, granulated sugar, and vanilla extract.
  2. Stir in the eggs, one at a time, until well combined.
  3. Add the flour, baking powder, and salt, and mix until a smooth dough forms. Cover the dough and refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
  4. Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C). Grease a cookie sheet with shortening or cooking spray.
  5. Drop teaspoonfuls of dough into the powdered sugar and roll them around to coat, shaping them into balls. Place the dough balls about 2 inches apart on the prepared cookie sheets.
  6. Bake for 9 to 11 minutes, or until the edges are set. Remove from the oven and immediately transfer the cookies from the cookie sheets to cooling racks to cool completely.
Enjoy these deliciously chocolatey crinkle cookies! 🍫🍪

Chocolate crinkle cookies are like bites of fudgy goodness dusted with powdered sugar magic! 🍫✨ Indulge in their rich chocolate flavor and crinkled perfection for a decadent treat that's sure to satisfy your sweet cravings!

Hey everyone, I'm excited to share a special recipe passed down from my grandmother: Chocolate Crinkle Cookies! 🍫🍪 She taught me how to make these delightful treats, and they've become my absolute favorite. 💖 There's something so comforting about baking them, and the rich chocolatey flavor always brings back fond memories. Let's whip up a batch together and create some new sweet memories! 🎉👵👩‍🍳

View attachment 1697

Ingredients:

• 1/2 cup of vegetable oil
  • 4 oz of unsweetened baking chocolate, melted and cooled
  • 2 cups of granulated sugar
  • 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
  • 4 eggs
  • 2 cups of all-purpose flour
  • 2 teaspoons of baking powder
  • 1/2 teaspoon of salt
  • 3/4 cup of powdered sugar
Directions:
  1. In a large bowl, mix together the vegetable oil, melted chocolate, granulated sugar, and vanilla extract.
  2. Stir in the eggs, one at a time, until well combined.
  3. Add the flour, baking powder, and salt, and mix until a smooth dough forms. Cover the dough and refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
  4. Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C). Grease a cookie sheet with shortening or cooking spray.
  5. Drop teaspoonfuls of dough into the powdered sugar and roll them around to coat, shaping them into balls. Place the dough balls about 2 inches apart on the prepared cookie sheets.
  6. Bake for 9 to 11 minutes, or until the edges are set. Remove from the oven and immediately transfer the cookies from the cookie sheets to cooling racks to cool completely.
Enjoy these deliciously chocolatey crinkle cookies! 🍫🍪
These chocolate crinkle cookies look absolutely scrumptious! 🍪🤩 I love the crackly texture and rich chocolatey goodness. Can’t wait to try making them myself! Thanks for sharing this tasty recipe! 😍👩‍🍳

Back