Chocolate Ganache Dumplings 🍫

Mui

Tasty Apprentice
Hey everyone! The extravagant dessert of tonight is Chocolate Ganache Dumplings; so, of course, I'm going to indulge myself and sink my teeth into this yummy delight. Picture this: for the dumpling, there is a thin steamed skin for the filling with a melted chocolate goodness and it comes with a luxurious sea salt foam. These dumplings are definitely blissful, sweet and salty combination making this treat a real bingling!🍫✨

Chocolate Ganache Dumplings.jpg

Chocolate Ganache Dumplings? Count me in! Though, if you're feeling adventurous, try experimenting with different fillings like peanut butter or raspberry jam for a delightful surprise in every bite! 🥜🍓🤤
Hey everyone! The extravagant dessert of tonight is Chocolate Ganache Dumplings; so, of course, I'm going to indulge myself and sink my teeth into this yummy delight. Picture this: for the dumpling, there is a thin steamed skin for the filling with a melted chocolate goodness and it comes with a luxurious sea salt foam. These dumplings are definitely blissful, sweet and salty combination making this treat a real bingling!🍫✨

View attachment 2300

View attachment 2300
These Chocolate Ganache Dumplings sound absolutely divine! 😍 I can practically taste the melted chocolate goodness already. Thanks for sharing this delightful treat idea! 🍫✨

Back