Christmas šŸŽ„ Eggnog French Toast

aurora

Tasty Apprentice
The inspiration for this Christmas Eggnog French Toast dish originated from a nice morning with my family looking for a unique holiday brunch. Sipping warm eggnog by the fire inspired the notion of making it into a luscious French toast meal. I hope you like it just as much as we did! šŸŽ„šŸ½ļø

3.jpg
Ingredients:

ā€¢ ā 4 large eggs
ā€¢ ā 1 cup eggnog
ā€¢ ā 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
ā€¢ ā 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
ā€¢ ā 1 tablespoon sugar
ā€¢ ā 8 slices of thick-cut bread (like brioche or challah)
ā€¢ ā Butter, for frying
ā€¢ ā Maple syrup, for serving
ā€¢ ā Powdered sugar, for dusting
ā€¢ ā Fresh berries, for garnish (optional)

Directions:
  1. ā ā In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs, eggnog, cinnamon, nutmeg, and sugar until well combined.​
  2. ā ā Preheat a large skillet or griddle over medium heat and add a bit of butter to coat the surface.​
  3. ā ā Dip each slice of bread into the eggnog mixture, allowing it to soak for a few seconds on each side.​
  4. ā ā Place the soaked bread slices onto the heated skillet and cook until golden brown on each side, about 2-3 minutes per side.​
  5. Serve the French toast warm, topped with a drizzle of maple syrup, a dusting of powdered sugar, and fresh berries if desired. (I personally like it this way)​
This Eggnog French Toast is a simple yet delicious way to bring a touch of holiday cheer to your breakfast table. Enjoy, and happy holidays! šŸŽ„āœØ

Christmas eggnog French toast! šŸŽ„šŸ„ššŸž Sounds like the perfect holiday breakfast treat! Can't wait to try it out! šŸŽ… Thanks for sharing!

Oh, that sounds like a cozy morning tradition! Eggnog French toast sounds like the ultimate holiday treat, especially with all those spices. Can't wait to give it a try! (y)

Christmas eggnog French toast! šŸŽ„šŸ„ššŸž Sounds like the perfect holiday breakfast treat! Can't wait to try it out! šŸŽ… Thanks for sharing!
Oh, that sounds like a cozy morning tradition! Eggnog French toast sounds like the ultimate holiday treat, especially with all those spices. Can't wait to give it a try! (y)
It makes me very happy to hear that you can't wait to try the Christmas eggnog French toast dish! This is such a fun take on a traditional breakfast meal that will make your holiday mornings more joyful. The taste is elevated by the addition of spices to eggnog, resulting in a warm and decadent morning dish that will undoubtedly become a beloved family custom. I hope you have a pleasant and happy Christmas season and that you enjoy every delicious mouthful! šŸŽ„šŸ„ššŸž

It makes me very happy to hear that you can't wait to try the Christmas eggnog French toast dish! This is such a fun take on a traditional breakfast meal that will make your holiday mornings more joyful. The taste is elevated by the addition of spices to eggnog, resulting in a warm and decadent morning dish that will undoubtedly become a beloved family custom. I hope you have a pleasant and happy Christmas season and that you enjoy every delicious mouthful! šŸŽ„šŸ„ššŸž
Wow, your excitement is infectious! I can't wait to share this dish with my loved ones and savor every bite during the holiday season. Thanks for the tasty suggestion! šŸ„°

Back