🍏✨ Cinnamon Apple Stuffed Acorn Squash – A Cozy Fall Treat! 🎃❤️

wookie

Culinary Explorer
Hey everyone! 🍂 If you’re in the mood for a warm, comforting dish that screams fall, you’ve got to try this Cinnamon Apple Stuffed Acorn Squash! It’s the perfect blend of sweet and savory, with tender acorn squash filled with a delicious mixture of apples, walnuts, and cranberries. This recipe is super easy to whip up and makes a stunning centerpiece for any dinner table. Let’s get cooking!

Cinnamon Apple Stuffed Acorn Squash.jpg

Ingredients:

• 2 acorn squashes, halved and seeds removed
  • 2 apples, peeled and diced
  • 1/4 cup walnuts, chopped
  • 2 tbsp brown sugar
  • 1 tsp ground cinnamon
  • 2 tbsp butter, melted
  • 1/4 cup dried cranberries
Instructions:

1. Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C).
  2. Brush the squash halves with melted butter and place them cut side down on a baking sheet. Roast for 30 minutes.
  3. In a bowl, combine the diced apples, walnuts, brown sugar, cinnamon, and dried cranberries.
  4. Flip the squash over and fill each half with the apple mixture.
  5. Roast for an additional 20 minutes, until the squash is tender and the filling is bubbly.
I hope you enjoy making and eating this delicious dish! Let me know if you want more tasty ideas! 🥰🍽️🍂

Whoa, this Cinnamon Apple Stuffed Acorn Squash sounds like the ultimate cozy fall dish! 🍏✨ I love how easy it is to make, and it looks super pretty too—definitely gonna give this a try! Thanks for sharing such a tasty idea! 🥰

Back