Classic Deviled Eggs

Clint08

Novice Foodie
Hello all! 👋 Today, I am thrilled to offer you one of my top beloved recipes: Classic Deviled Eggs! 🥚🔥 Whether it's for a family event, potluck, or a quick bite, these smooth, tasty morsels are guaranteed to be enjoyed. Let's get started! 🍳

Classic Deviled Eggs.jpg

Ingredients:

6 eggs
1/4 cup mayonnaise
1 teaspoon white vinegar
1 teaspoon yellow mustard
1/8 teaspoon salt
Freshly ground black pepper
Smoked Spanish paprika, for garnish

Directions:

1. Place eggs in a single layer in a saucepan and cover with enough water that there's 1 1/2 inches of water above the eggs. Heat on high until water begins to boil, then cover, turn the heat to low, and cook for 1 minute. Remove from heat and leave covered for 14 minutes, then rinse under cold water continuously for 1 minute.
  2. Crack egg shells and carefully peel under cool running water. Gently dry with paper towels. Slice the eggs in half lengthwise, removing yolks to a medium bowl, and placing the whites on a serving platter. Mash the yolks into a fine crumble using a fork. Add mayonnaise, vinegar, mustard, salt, and pepper, and mix well.
  3. Evenly disperse heaping teaspoons of the yolk mixture into the egg whites. Sprinkle with paprika and serve.

Have fun treating yourself to these tasty Classic Deviled Eggs! Bon appétit! 🥚🍴

Hey, there! Your Classic Deviled Eggs dish sounds delicious! I love how simple yet tasty the ingredients are, and the smoky Spanish paprika provides a unique twist. Can't wait to make a batch of these smooth, delicious treats; thank you for sharing your favorite recipe with us!

There's something so satisfying about that creamy filling with just the right balance of tang and spice, Do you prefer adding a sprinkle of chopped chives on top for that final touch of flavor and color?

Classic Deviled Eggs! 🥚👌 Such a timeless appetizer. Thanks for sharing the recipe – I'm definitely going to give it a shot. There's something about that creamy, tangy filling that's just irresistible. Can't wait to whip up a batch and impress my guests at the next gathering! 🎉🍴

Back