Clear-the-fridge Biscuits ˖°🌕

laplus

Tasty Apprentice
Last week, I opened my fridge and was greeted by a bunch of random food giving me the stink eye. So, I whipped up these Clear-the-fridge Biscuits! They resemble a mystical combination of anything you happen to have on hand. It's like having a party in your mouth, and you can invite everyone! 🎉♨️

8.jpg
Ingredients:
  • 100g cake flour​
  • 4g baking powder​
  • 25g vegetable oil​
  • 10g sugar​
  • 35g unsweetened soy milk​
  • Small amounts of left-over ingredients (for this recipe, braised peanuts, dry-fried king oyster mushrooms, and fresh cilantro are used)​
  • Chili sauce, to taste​
Directions:
  1. Preheat oven at 180°C (356°F).​
  2. In a mixing bowl, whisk together the flour and baking powder. Add the oil and mix until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs.​
  3. Dissolve the sugar in the milk. Add the wet mixture to the dry mixture and stir until well combined.​
  4. Add the left-over ingredients and some chili sauce to taste. Mix until a dough forms.​
  5. Dust some flour on a baking mat. Cut the dough in half, stack one half on top of the other, and press it down. Repeat this cut, stack, and press process three more times.​
  6. Shape the dough into a thick rectangle. Use a round cutter to form the biscuits.​
  7. Place the biscuits on a baking sheet and bake for 22 to 25 minutes.​
  8. Serve warm with some chili sauce.​
So, like, these Clear-the-fridge Biscuits are like, the bomb dot com 🤩. You can like, throw in whatever leftovers you've got lying around and make them super delish. So, next time you're like, "What the heck do I do with all this random stuff in my fridge?" Toss it into these biscuits and voilà! Magic 😂✨.

Clear-the-fridge Biscuits, the ultimate ode to creativity in the kitchen! 🍪🌟 Picture this: a batch of golden-brown biscuits, each one a unique masterpiece, packed with whatever treasures you find lurking in your fridge. 🥦🧀🥕 Maybe it's some leftover cheese, diced vegetables, or even bits of cooked bacon or ham. 🧀🥓🥕 As you mix up the dough, you're not just clearing out the fridge, you're crafting a delicious symphony of flavors waiting to be discovered with every bite. 💫✨ And when those biscuits emerge from the oven, all warm and fragrant, you know you've turned what could have been wasted ingredients into a culinary triumph! 🌟👩‍🍳 So, whether you're cleaning out your fridge or simply craving a taste of culinary adventure, Clear-the-fridge Biscuits are the perfect solution! 🍪🌈

Clear-the-fridge Biscuits? Genius idea! 🌟🍪 Love how you can get creative and use up all those odds and ends in the fridge. Plus, who doesn't love a fresh batch of homemade biscuits? Can't wait to try this recipe and see what delicious combos I can come up with! Thanks for sharing! 🙌😋

Clear-the-fridge Biscuits, the ultimate ode to creativity in the kitchen! 🍪🌟 Picture this: a batch of golden-brown biscuits, each one a unique masterpiece, packed with whatever treasures you find lurking in your fridge. 🥦🧀🥕 Maybe it's some leftover cheese, diced vegetables, or even bits of cooked bacon or ham. 🧀🥓🥕 As you mix up the dough, you're not just clearing out the fridge, you're crafting a delicious symphony of flavors waiting to be discovered with every bite. 💫✨ And when those biscuits emerge from the oven, all warm and fragrant, you know you've turned what could have been wasted ingredients into a culinary triumph! 🌟👩‍🍳 So, whether you're cleaning out your fridge or simply craving a taste of culinary adventure, Clear-the-fridge Biscuits are the perfect solution! 🍪🌈
Thank you for your kind words! I'm so glad you enjoyed the idea of Clear-the-fridge Biscuits. Happy cooking and happy experimenting! 🍪🥦🧀🥕👩‍🍳

Clear-the-fridge Biscuits? Genius idea! 🌟🍪 Love how you can get creative and use up all those odds and ends in the fridge. Plus, who doesn't love a fresh batch of homemade biscuits? Can't wait to try this recipe and see what delicious combos I can come up with! Thanks for sharing! 🙌😋
I'm so happy the recipe for Clear-the-Fridge Biscuits has you eager to try it! It's a really inventive and efficient method to utilize up leftovers. Cheers to your baking! 🌟🍪🙌😋

Back