☀︎ Coca Cola Sauced Babyback Ribs (sous vide method) Recipe 🥤🍖

laplus

Tasty Apprentice
ribs.jpg
So, the other day I decided to get fancy in the kitchen and try out this new recipe. I threw some baby back ribs in this fancy sous vide thing and let the anticipation build. 🍖✨ When those tender, juicy ribs came out and they were smothered in this Coca-Cola glaze with a kick of spices, I was in food heaven! "૮₍ ˶•⤙•˶ ₎ა Each bite was a sweet and tangy explosion in my mouth - it was like a party for my taste buds.

Ingredients:
  • Rack of baby back ribs, washed and patted dry.
  • 1 tablespoon each Salt and Pepper
  • 1/2 tablespoon Garlic Powder
  • 1/2 tablespoon Cumin Powder
  • 1/4 tablespoon Smoked Paprika
  • 1 teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
  • 1/2 tablespoon Chili Powder
  • 2-3 ounces Liquid Smoke
  • 4 ounces Coca Cola
  • 1 Tablespoon Sugar
Steps:
  1. Season the ribs well with all of the dry ingredients, minus the sugar.
  2. Place them in a sous vide safe bag(s) and add a splash of liquid smoke. Place bag into preheated sous vide bath at 160/71.111 for 8 hours.
  3. After about an hour, drain the au jus from the bags, and place the ribs back into the water bath.
  4. Stirring often, heat the au jus over medium heat. Stir in 2 tablespoons of tomato paste, the sugar, and Coca Cola. Add additional seasonings as desired. Stir in 1/4 cup of bacon fat or butter into the sauce and keep stirring to thicken over medium heat. Set aside.
  5. Remove ribs from sous vide after 8 hours, and let cool in refrigerator.
  6. Preheat grill to 400, and place the ribs into the hot grill. Slather the sauce onto the ribs to get a nice glaze. Once ribs get to temp (165-180) remove and let rest.
If you're feeling adventurous, give it a whirl and let me know what you think! ૮₍˃̵֊ ˂̵ ₎ა Thanks~

Mmm, that sounds delicious! 😋 For Coca Cola Sauced Babyback Ribs using the sous vide method, start by marinating the ribs in a Coca Cola-based sauce. Then, sous vide them for tender perfection. Finish with a quick sear and extra sauce for a finger-licking good meal! 🥤🍖🔥

Back