Coconut Macadamia Nut Cookies Recipe

mndynthn12

Culinary Explorer
🌴🍪 Coconut Macadamia Nut Cookies Recipe 🍪🌴

Hey there, fellow cookie lovers! Ready to bake up something tropical and delicious? These Coconut Macadamia Nut Cookies are the perfect blend of crunchy, nutty goodness and sweet coconut bliss. Let's dive into this delightful recipe together! 🌺

Coconut Macadamia Nut Cookies Re.jpg

Ingredients:​

• 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
  • 1 cup granulated sugar
  • 1 cup light brown sugar, packed
  • 2 large eggs
  • 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
  • 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
  • 1 teaspoon baking soda
  • 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
  • 1/2 teaspoon salt
  • 1 cup shredded coconut
  • 1 cup macadamia nuts, chopped
  • 1 cup white chocolate chips (optional but highly recommended 😉)

Instructions:​

1. Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C). Line your baking sheets with parchment paper or silicone baking mats.
  2. In a large mixing bowl, cream together the softened butter, granulated sugar, and brown sugar until light and fluffy. This should take about 2-3 minutes.
  3. Add in the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Stir in the vanilla extract until combined.
  4. In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
  5. Gradually add the dry ingredients to the wet mixture, mixing just until combined. Be careful not to overmix!
  6. Fold in the shredded coconut, chopped macadamia nuts, and white chocolate chips (if using) until evenly distributed throughout the dough.
  7. Scoop out tablespoons of dough and place them on the prepared baking sheets, spacing them about 2 inches apart. You can use a cookie scoop to make this step easier and more uniform.
  8. Bake in the preheated oven for 10-12 minutes, or until the edges are lightly golden. The centers may look slightly undercooked, but they'll firm up as they cool.
  9. Allow the cookies to cool on the baking sheets for 5 minutes before transferring them to wire racks to cool completely. If you can resist, let them cool down a bit before digging in! 😋
  10. Enjoy your tropical treat! These cookies are perfect with a glass of milk or your favorite tea.

Happy baking! I hope these Coconut Macadamia Nut Cookies bring a little taste of paradise to your kitchen. If you try them, let me know how they turn out! 🍪💛

🌴🥥 These Coconut Macadamia Nut Cookies look absolutely irresistible! I love how chewy and flavorful they must be with that perfect balance of coconut and crunchy macadamia nuts. I can’t wait to try making these! 😋🍪 Thanks for sharing this delicious recipe!

🌴🍪 Coconut Macadamia Nut Cookies Recipe 🍪🌴

Hey there, fellow cookie lovers! Ready to bake up something tropical and delicious? These Coconut Macadamia Nut Cookies are the perfect blend of crunchy, nutty goodness and sweet coconut bliss. Let's dive into this delightful recipe together! 🌺

View attachment 5350

Ingredients:​

• 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
  • 1 cup granulated sugar
  • 1 cup light brown sugar, packed
  • 2 large eggs
  • 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
  • 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
  • 1 teaspoon baking soda
  • 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
  • 1/2 teaspoon salt
  • 1 cup shredded coconut
  • 1 cup macadamia nuts, chopped
  • 1 cup white chocolate chips (optional but highly recommended 😉)

Instructions:​

1. Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C). Line your baking sheets with parchment paper or silicone baking mats.
  2. In a large mixing bowl, cream together the softened butter, granulated sugar, and brown sugar until light and fluffy. This should take about 2-3 minutes.
  3. Add in the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Stir in the vanilla extract until combined.
  4. In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
  5. Gradually add the dry ingredients to the wet mixture, mixing just until combined. Be careful not to overmix!
  6. Fold in the shredded coconut, chopped macadamia nuts, and white chocolate chips (if using) until evenly distributed throughout the dough.
  7. Scoop out tablespoons of dough and place them on the prepared baking sheets, spacing them about 2 inches apart. You can use a cookie scoop to make this step easier and more uniform.
  8. Bake in the preheated oven for 10-12 minutes, or until the edges are lightly golden. The centers may look slightly undercooked, but they'll firm up as they cool.
  9. Allow the cookies to cool on the baking sheets for 5 minutes before transferring them to wire racks to cool completely. If you can resist, let them cool down a bit before digging in! 😋
  10. Enjoy your tropical treat! These cookies are perfect with a glass of milk or your favorite tea.

Happy baking! I hope these Coconut Macadamia Nut Cookies bring a little taste of paradise to your kitchen. If you try them, let me know how they turn out! 🍪💛
I think coconut macadamia nut cookies are delicious! Try this: mix shredded coconut and chopped macadamia nuts into your favorite cookie dough recipe. 🥥🍪

Back