Coconut Macaroon Recipe

Peachy

Culinary Explorer
HI! So, I recently tried my hand at making coconut macaroons, and let me tell you, they turned out fantastic! They're chewy, sweet, and just downright addictive. I couldn't resist sharing the recipe with you all!

Coconut Macaroon Recipe.jpg
Ingredients:

• 3 cups sweetened shredded coconut
  • 2/3 cup sweetened condensed milk
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 2 large egg whites
  • 1/4 teaspoon salt
Instructions:
  1. Preheat your oven to 325°F (160°C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
  2. In a large mixing bowl, combine the sweetened shredded coconut, sweetened condensed milk, and vanilla extract. Mix until well combined.
  3. In a separate clean mixing bowl, beat the egg whites and salt until stiff peaks form.
  4. Gently fold the beaten egg whites into the coconut mixture until evenly incorporated.
  5. Using a spoon or cookie scoop, drop rounded tablespoons of the coconut mixture onto the prepared baking sheet, spacing them about 1 inch apart.
  6. Bake in the preheated oven for 18-20 minutes, or until the macaroons are lightly golden brown around the edges.
  7. Allow the macaroons to cool on the baking sheet for a few minutes before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely.
  8. Optional: If desired, you can drizzle melted chocolate over the cooled macaroons for added sweetness.
  9. Enjoy your delicious homemade coconut macaroons!
I hope you enjoy making and indulging in these delightful coconut macaroons as much as I do! They're perfect for satisfying your sweet cravings anytime. Let me know how they turn out for you! 🥥✨

I've been craving something sweet lately, and these sound like they'd hit the spot. Gotta love a good chewy treat. Will definitely give this recipe a try and let you know how they turn out. Appreciate you sharing!

Coconut Macaroon Recipe? 🥥😋 Yes, please! Love the sweet and chewy texture of macaroons. Thanks for sharing! Can't wait to bake up a batch and enjoy these tasty treats with a cup of coffee! ☕🍪

HI! So, I recently tried my hand at making coconut macaroons, and let me tell you, they turned out fantastic! They're chewy, sweet, and just downright addictive. I couldn't resist sharing the recipe with you all!

View attachment 646Ingredients:

• 3 cups sweetened shredded coconut
  • 2/3 cup sweetened condensed milk
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 2 large egg whites
  • 1/4 teaspoon salt
Instructions:
  1. Preheat your oven to 325°F (160°C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
  2. In a large mixing bowl, combine the sweetened shredded coconut, sweetened condensed milk, and vanilla extract. Mix until well combined.
  3. In a separate clean mixing bowl, beat the egg whites and salt until stiff peaks form.
  4. Gently fold the beaten egg whites into the coconut mixture until evenly incorporated.
  5. Using a spoon or cookie scoop, drop rounded tablespoons of the coconut mixture onto the prepared baking sheet, spacing them about 1 inch apart.
  6. Bake in the preheated oven for 18-20 minutes, or until the macaroons are lightly golden brown around the edges.
  7. Allow the macaroons to cool on the baking sheet for a few minutes before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely.
  8. Optional: If desired, you can drizzle melted chocolate over the cooled macaroons for added sweetness.
  9. Enjoy your delicious homemade coconut macaroons!
I hope you enjoy making and indulging in these delightful coconut macaroons as much as I do! They're perfect for satisfying your sweet cravings anytime. Let me know how they turn out for you!
64×64 png
5.4 kB

🥥✨
This is perfect, thanks for sharing this recipe👌

Back