Coffee Jelly (The Disastrous Life of Saiki K.) πŸ«˜β˜•

Marich

Tasty Apprentice
Hi everyone! I'm thrilled to share with you a recipe for Coffee Jelly. This cool treat is inspired by Saiki Kusuo, the coffee-loving character from "The Disastrous Life of Saiki K." Made using strong coffee, gelatin, and a hint of sweetness, it's the perfect dessert. The coffee flavor is intense yet balanced. You'll crave this unique, delicious creation! Though simple to make, it's incredibly indulgent. Saiki's love for coffee shines through in every bite. Let's channel our inner Saiki and create this caffeinated delight together! πŸ«˜β˜•

Ingredients:
Coffe Jelly.png

• 55 grams evaporated cane sugar (~ΒΌ cup)
  • 4 grams agar-agar powder (~2 teaspoons)
  • 4 cups coffee
  • Β½ cup heavy cream (mine was 47% butterfat)
  • ΒΌ cup sweetened condensed milk
Instructions:
  1. Prepare the Coffee Jelly:
    • In a pot, combine sugar and agar-agar powder.
    • Pour in coffee and stir.
    • Place the pot on the stove and bring the mixture to a boil while stirring.
    • Once boiling, remove from heat.
    • Pour the mixture into an 8 x 8-inch mold (or similar size).
    • Let it cool to room temperature, cover, and refrigerate until set.
  2. Prepare the Sweet Cream Sauce:
    • In a bowl, mix heavy cream and sweetened condensed milk until well combined.
    • Keep the cream mixture chilled in the fridge until serving.
  3. Assembly:
    • Once the coffee jelly has set, unmold it onto a cutting board.
    • Run a toothpick along one edge of the mold to release any suction.
    • Cut the coffee jelly into bite-sized cubes.
    • Serve the coffee jelly cubes in glass cups or bowls.
    • Drizzle the sweet cream sauce over the coffee jelly.
Enjoy your delicious and refreshing coffee jelly dessert!

Huge coffee lover here, and the idea of a chilled coffee dessert sounds incredible πŸ’― Love the "Disastrous Life of Saiki K" inspiration too ..It's super creative!

Thanks for sharing this recipe, I can't wait to try it and channel my inner Saiki! β˜•οΈ Maybe I'll even add a little whipped cream for an extra touch of indulgence πŸ€—

Hi everyone! I'm thrilled to share with you a recipe for Coffee Jelly. This cool treat is inspired by Saiki Kusuo, the coffee-loving character from "The Disastrous Life of Saiki K." Made using strong coffee, gelatin, and a hint of sweetness, it's the perfect dessert. The coffee flavor is intense yet balanced. You'll crave this unique, delicious creation! Though simple to make, it's incredibly indulgent. Saiki's love for coffee shines through in every bite. Let's channel our inner Saiki and create this caffeinated delight together! πŸ«˜β˜•

Ingredients: View attachment 1316

• 55 grams evaporated cane sugar (~ΒΌ cup)
  • 4 grams agar-agar powder (~2 teaspoons)
  • 4 cups coffee
  • Β½ cup heavy cream (mine was 47% butterfat)
  • ΒΌ cup sweetened condensed milk
Instructions:
  1. Prepare the Coffee Jelly:
    • In a pot, combine sugar and agar-agar powder.
    • Pour in coffee and stir.
    • Place the pot on the stove and bring the mixture to a boil while stirring.
    • Once boiling, remove from heat.
    • Pour the mixture into an 8 x 8-inch mold (or similar size).
    • Let it cool to room temperature, cover, and refrigerate until set.
  2. Prepare the Sweet Cream Sauce:
    • In a bowl, mix heavy cream and sweetened condensed milk until well combined.
    • Keep the cream mixture chilled in the fridge until serving.
  3. Assembly:
    • Once the coffee jelly has set, unmold it onto a cutting board.
    • Run a toothpick along one edge of the mold to release any suction.
    • Cut the coffee jelly into bite-sized cubes.
    • Serve the coffee jelly cubes in glass cups or bowls.
    • Drizzle the sweet cream sauce over the coffee jelly.
Enjoy your delicious and refreshing coffee jelly dessert!
I'm excited to give it a try and see if I can channel my inner Saiki! β˜•οΈπŸ‘Œ

Huge coffee lover here, and the idea of a chilled coffee dessert sounds incredible πŸ’― Love the "Disastrous Life of Saiki K" inspiration too ..It's super creative!

Thanks for sharing this recipe, I can't wait to try it and channel my inner Saiki! β˜•οΈ Maybe I'll even add a little whipped cream for an extra touch of indulgence πŸ€—
I'm so happy you're enthusiastic about trying the chilled coffee dessert! Topping it with whipped cream sounds like an amazing way to make it even more delicious and indulgent. Putting your own creative spin on it, like Saiki would, is a wonderful idea. I hope you have a wonderful time exploring the flavors of this coffee treat! β˜•οΈπŸ°

Coffee Jelly from "The Disastrous Life of Saiki K."! A refreshing and unique treat loved by many! πŸ₯€βœ¨ Enjoy the smooth texture of jelly infused with the rich flavor of coffeeβ€”it's sure to perk you up!

Coffee Jelly from "The Disastrous Life of Saiki K."! A refreshing and unique treat loved by many! πŸ₯€βœ¨ Enjoy the smooth texture of jelly infused with the rich flavor of coffeeβ€”it's sure to perk you up!

Hey there! The coffee jelly from "The Disastrous Life of Saiki K." sounds like the perfect pick-me-up. You can't go wrong with the smooth jelly texture and that delicious coffee flavor. It's a great option when you need a little boost.

Wooow!!! Your Coffee Jelly recipe looks awesome! I can't wait to try making it myself. Do you have any tips for getting the coffee flavor just right? πŸ₯°

Wooow!!! Your Coffee Jelly recipe looks awesome! I can't wait to try making it myself. Do you have any tips for getting the coffee flavor just right? πŸ₯°
Hey! I'm glad you're excited to try about the Coffee Jelly recipe! πŸ˜„ To nail that perfect coffee flavor, make sure to brew a strong cup of coffee and the bolder, the better. If you're into it, adding a touch ;)

It sounds like a delicious and unique treat to try. I love the idea of combining the rich flavor of coffee with the refreshing texture of jelly. I can't wait to recreate this recipe and enjoy a taste of Saiki K.'s world. Your culinary creativity is truly appreciated!

It sounds like a delicious and unique treat to try. I love the idea of combining the rich flavor of coffee with the refreshing texture of jelly. I can't wait to recreate this recipe and enjoy a taste of Saiki K.'s world. Your culinary creativity is truly appreciated!
I'm glad you're excited to try it out! Mixing coffee with jelly definitely gives it a cool twist. Can't wait for you to dive into Saiki K.'s vibes with this treat. Let me know how it turns out when you make it! :)

Back