Cold Brew Concentrate Recipe

jannababe

Culinary Explorer
cold-brew-concentrate-recipe-5197494-hero-01-0e959109cb5e45088925a3dbf696eab9.jpg

I recently tried making my own cold brew concentrate at home, and it was a game-changer. It's super easy, and the rich, smooth coffee flavor is perfect for any coffee lover. Here's how you can make it too:

Cold Brew Concentrate Recipe​

Ingredients:​

• 1 cup coarsely ground coffee
  • 4 cups cold water

Instructions:​

1. Combine the coffee grounds and cold water in a large jar or pitcher.
  2. Stir to make sure all the grounds are wet.
  3. Cover and let it steep in the fridge for 12-24 hours, depending on how strong you like it.
  4. Strain the mixture through a fine-mesh sieve or coffee filter into another container.
That's it! Just mix your concentrate with water or milk, and enjoy a refreshing coffee whenever you like. It's such a simple way to have great coffee at home. Enjoy! ☕✨

That sounds awesome! ☕✨ I’ve been wanting to try making cold brew concentrate myself. Can’t wait to give it a shot! 🙌😊

View attachment 5281

I recently tried making my own cold brew concentrate at home, and it was a game-changer. It's super easy, and the rich, smooth coffee flavor is perfect for any coffee lover. Here's how you can make it too:

Cold Brew Concentrate Recipe​

Ingredients:​

• 1 cup coarsely ground coffee
  • 4 cups cold water

Instructions:​

1. Combine the coffee grounds and cold water in a large jar or pitcher.
  2. Stir to make sure all the grounds are wet.
  3. Cover and let it steep in the fridge for 12-24 hours, depending on how strong you like it.
  4. Strain the mixture through a fine-mesh sieve or coffee filter into another container.
That's it! Just mix your concentrate with water or milk, and enjoy a refreshing coffee whenever you like. It's such a simple way to have great coffee at home. Enjoy! ☕✨
This cold brew concentrate recipe is a game changer! ☕👌 I’ve been looking for a good way to make cold brew at home, and this looks super straightforward. Any suggestions for flavoring it up a bit?

Back