Comfort in a Bowl: Cheesy Ravioli Soup Recipe

Aro

Novice Foodie
Warm up your soul with our comforting Cheesy Ravioli Soup! This hearty and flavorful soup is filled with tender cheese-filled ravioli, savory Italian sausage, and vibrant vegetables, all simmered in a rich and creamy broth. Perfect for chilly nights or whenever you need a cozy pick-me-up, this soup will leave you feeling satisfied and content. Let's dive into cooking up this delicious bowl of comfort! 🍲🧀

Ingredients:
Cheesy Ravioli Soup.jpg

• 1 tablespoon olive oil
  • 1 pound Italian sausage, casings removed
  • 1 onion, diced
  • 2 carrots, diced
  • 2 celery stalks, diced
  • 3 cloves garlic, minced
  • 6 cups chicken broth
  • 1 can (14.5 ounces) diced tomatoes
  • 1 teaspoon dried oregano
  • 1 teaspoon dried basil
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • 1 package (9 ounces) refrigerated cheese-filled ravioli
  • 2 cups fresh spinach leaves
  • 1 cup heavy cream
  • 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
  • Grated Parmesan cheese, for serving
  • Chopped fresh parsley, for garnish
Instructions:

1. In a large pot or Dutch oven, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Add the Italian sausage and cook, breaking it apart with a spoon, until browned and cooked through.
  2. Add the diced onion, carrots, celery, and minced garlic to the pot. Cook, stirring occasionally, until the vegetables are softened, about 5-7 minutes.
  3. Pour in the chicken broth and diced tomatoes with their juices. Stir in the dried oregano and basil. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
  4. Bring the soup to a simmer and let it cook for about 10 minutes to allow the flavors to meld together.
  5. Add the cheese-filled ravioli to the pot and cook according to the package instructions until the ravioli are tender.
  6. Stir in the fresh spinach leaves until wilted. Then, pour in the heavy cream and shredded mozzarella cheese, stirring until the cheese is melted and the soup is creamy.
  7. Taste and adjust the seasoning if needed. If the soup is too thick, you can thin it out with a bit of water or additional chicken broth.
  8. Ladle the Cheesy Ravioli Soup into bowls and garnish with grated Parmesan cheese and chopped fresh parsley.
  9. Serve hot and enjoy the comforting goodness of this cheesy and flavorful soup! 🥄🧀

This Cheesy Ravioli Soup soothes your stomach like a warm embrace! It has bright vegetables, flavorful Italian sausage, and ravioli loaded with cheese all in a creamy broth. Simple to prepare and quite cozy. I can't wait to start cooking and savor each delicious, cheesy taste! 🍲🧀

Oh man, that sounds like comfort food heaven! 😍 I bet the cheesy ravioli adds such a rich and creamy element to the soup. And who can resist those little pockets of cheesy goodness floating in a warm, savory broth? Definitely adding this to my must-try list for cozy nights in! Thanks for sharing the recipe! 🍲🧀

This Cheesy Ravioli Soup soothes your stomach like a warm embrace! It has bright vegetables, flavorful Italian sausage, and ravioli loaded with cheese all in a creamy broth. Simple to prepare and quite cozy. I can't wait to start cooking and savor each delicious, cheesy taste! 🍲🧀
This Cheesy Ravioli Soup is like a warm hug on a chilly day! I'm already salivating just imagining the blend of savory Italian sausage, creamy broth, and cheesy ravioli. Definitely adding this to my must-cook list! 🍲🧀

Back