Cookie Dough Trifle Recipe

lizasoberan

Culinary Explorer
Hey everyone! I just made this Cookie Dough Trifle over the weekend and wow, it’s seriously a hit. If you love cookie dough and want something that looks fancy but is actually super easy to put together, this is for you! Layers of cookie dough, whipped cream, and chocolatey goodness... what’s not to love? 😍 Here’s how you make it:

Ingredients:

• 1 cup butter, softened
  • 1 cup brown sugar
  • 1/4 cup granulated sugar
  • 2 tsp vanilla extract
  • 2 cups all-purpose flour (heat-treated to kill any bacteria)
  • 2 tbsp milk (more if needed for consistency)
  • 1 1/2 cups mini chocolate chips
  • 2 packages instant vanilla pudding mix
  • 4 cups milk (for the pudding)
  • 3 cups whipped cream or Cool Whip
  • Extra mini chocolate chips and crushed cookies for garnish
Steps:

1. Make the cookie dough: Cream together the butter, sugars, and vanilla until fluffy. Add in the flour and milk until it’s smooth, then stir in the mini chocolate chips. Set aside.
  2. Prepare the pudding: Whisk the pudding mix with 4 cups of milk until thickened. Let it chill for about 10 minutes.
  3. Assemble: In a large trifle dish (or individual cups), layer the cookie dough, pudding, and whipped cream. Repeat the layers until you reach the top.
  4. Garnish: Sprinkle extra mini chocolate chips and crushed cookies on top for that extra crunch!
    Cookie Dough Trifle Recipe.jpg
And that’s it! Pop it in the fridge for an hour or so to set. The hardest part is not eating all the cookie dough while assembling 🤣. Give it a try and let me know what you think!

Wow, that sounds amazing! 😍 I love cookie dough, and a trifle sounds so fun! Can’t wait to try this out. Thanks for sharing the recipe! 🍪🍫✨

Yum, a cookie dough trifle sounds like the ultimate dessert! I love how indulgent and fun it is! Can’t wait to try layering those flavors. This is definitely a crowd-pleaser! 😍

Back