Counting carbs here! Anyone knows how many carbs are in Chicken Divan?

Dawn

Culinary Explorer
I'm currently counting carbs and trying to balance my meals better. Does anyone know how many carbs are typically in Chicken Divan? Looking for some input to help with my diet adjustments. Would love to hear from you if you have any insights! 📊🥦

I'm currently counting carbs and trying to balance my meals better. Does anyone know how many carbs are typically in Chicken Divan? Looking for some input to help with my diet adjustments. Would love to hear from you if you have any insights! 📊🥦
Chicken Divan usually packs around 20-30 grams of carbs per serving, depending on the recipe. But hey, appreciate you reaching out and being on top of your carb game! 🥦👍

The number of carbs in Chicken Divan can vary depending on the recipe, but on average, a serving typically contains about 10-20 grams of carbohydrates. The carb content mainly comes from the sauce ingredients like flour or cream of mushroom soup, and any added vegetables like broccoli. For a more accurate count, check the specific ingredients and portion sizes used in your recipe.;):cool:

Chicken Divan usually packs around 20-30 grams of carbs per serving, depending on the recipe. But hey, appreciate you reaching out and being on top of your carb game! 🥦👍
Hey! 🍽️ I think it’s usually in the 15-20 grams of carbs range per serving, though it can vary. Checking the specific recipe ingredients might help!

Back