Cozy Oyster Stew Recipe in a Snap

ur.cookerist

Culinary Explorer
When those cold nights have you craving something warm and comforting, this oyster stew is here to save the day! 😌😋 It's rich, creamy, and loaded with fresh oysters. Best of all? It comes together in practically no time at all. Let's get this stew started!
Oyster_stew_chowder.jpg

🦪Ingredients:
  • 2 tablespoons butter
  • 1 shallot, finely diced
  • 1 cup heavy cream
  • 1 cup milk
  • 1 pint shucked oysters with liquor
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • Dash of hot sauce (optional)
  • Chopped parsley for garnish
🦪Instructions:
  1. In a saucepan, melt the butter over medium heat. Toss in the diced shallot and cook for 1-2 minutes until translucent.
  2. Pour in the cream, milk, oysters with their liquor, and a generous pinch of salt and pepper. Stir to combine.
  3. Allow the stew to gently simmer for 5 minutes, until the oysters are plump and the edges start to curl. Be careful not to overcook!
  4. Remove the pot from heat and taste. Adjust seasoning as needed, adding a dash of hot sauce if you want a little kick.
  5. Ladle the hot stew into bowls and garnish with a sprinkle of chopped parsley.
Just a few simple ingredients deliver such comforting, decadent flavor. Grab some crusty bread for sopping up that velvety broth ..you'll want every last drop! ;):love:

This Cozy Oyster Stew looks perfect for a comforting meal! 🦪🍲 Quick and delicious—what’s not to love? Can’t wait to warm up with this hearty recipe. 😍

I've been wanting to try making oyster stew for a while now. It seems like such a comforting and cozy dish. I love that this recipe is so quick and easy to make. I'm definitely going to try it this weekend. 😉👌😋👍

Back