Crack Chicken Stuffed Baked Potatoes

Wex

Novice Foodie
Hey there, I just want to share a recipe with you all :), It’s one of my culinary discoveries that leaves me wondering how I've lived without it. t’s as indulgent and delicious as it sounds, and I couldn’t wait to pass it along to you

Crack chicken stufed baked potatoes.jpg

Ingredients:
  • Baking potatoes – You’ll need one large russet potato per person. The recipe below makes 6 potatoes but can easily be scaled to feed as many or as few as you need.
  • Chicken – I use a pound of chicken breast but you could use thighs, too.
  • Ranch seasoning mix – Use ½ of a packet or a tablespoon of the dry seasoning mix.
  • Cream cheese – I prefer full fat here. Makes the chicken nice and creamy.
  • Bacon – Try to get the low sodium variety; the rest of the ingredients tend to have a lot of salt so anywhere you can reduce the sodium is good. You can always adjust the seasonings later.
  • Cheddar cheese – Shred your own right off the block. Packaged shreds have a coating that keeps them from sticking together but also prevents proper melting.
  • Garnish – Fresh chives or green onion, extra bacon, drizzle of ranch, blue cheese crumbles.
Instructions:
  1. Preheat your oven to 400°F (200°C). Scrub the potatoes clean and prick them all over with a fork. This prevents them from exploding in the oven, and trust me, you don’t want that mess.
  2. Place the potatoes directly on the oven rack and bake for about 50-60 minutes, until they’re tender when pierced with a fork.
  3. While the potatoes are baking, cook the chicken in a skillet over medium heat until it’s no longer pink in the middle. Then shred it up with two forks.
  4. Add the ranch seasoning mix and cream cheese to the shredded chicken, stirring until the cream cheese is melted and everything is combined into a creamy mixture.
  5. Cook the bacon until it’s nice and crispy, then crumble it into bits.
  6. Once the potatoes are done, slice them open and fluff up the insides with a fork. Load them up with the crack chicken mixture, then sprinkle on the shredded cheddar cheese and crispy bacon.
  7. Pop the stuffed potatoes back into the oven for about 5 minutes, just until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
  8. Garnish your masterpiece with fresh chives or green onion, an extra sprinkle of bacon, and maybe even a drizzle of ranch or some blue cheese crumbles if you’re feeling fancy.

I hope you like it guys, this is my first time sharing a recipe hehe :)
    I'm open to any tips or suggestion, I just want to learn something new 🥹

Wow, this recipe is making my mouth water! 🥔🍗 The idea of combining creamy, cheesy crack chicken with fluffy baked potatoes is pure genius. It's like comfort food heaven in a single dish! Definitely adding this to my must-try list for cozy nights. Thanks for sharing the deliciousness! 🧀👌

Oh, those Crack Chicken Stuffed Baked Potatoes sound like a flavor explosion! 🥔🧀🍗 The creamy, cheesy goodness of the crack chicken combined with fluffy baked potatoes? Sign me up for that indulgence!

Back