Cranberry Pumpkin Muffins

Keith_

Tasty Apprentice
Hey there, baking buddies! 🌟🎃 Ready to add a burst of autumn flavor to your baking game? Meet my Cranberry Pumpkin Muffins! These muffins are the perfect balance of sweet and tart, with the warm spice of pumpkin and the zingy pop of cranberries. They're super easy to whip up and make for an excellent breakfast, snack, or treat anytime you need a little fall pick-me-up. Get your muffin tins ready – let's bake some magic! 🍁🧁✨

Cranberry Pumpkin Muffins.jpg

Ingredients:​

• 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
  • 1 cup granulated sugar
  • 1/2 cup light brown sugar, packed
  • 1 tsp baking soda
  • 1/2 tsp baking powder
  • 1 tsp ground cinnamon
  • 1/2 tsp ground ginger
  • 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
  • 1/4 tsp ground cloves
  • 1/2 tsp salt
  • 2 large eggs
  • 1 cup pumpkin puree
  • 1/2 cup vegetable oil
  • 1/4 cup orange juice (or milk)
  • 1 tsp vanilla extract
  • 1 cup fresh or dried cranberries (if using dried, soak in warm water for 10 minutes and drain)

Instructions:​

1. Preheat and Prep:Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C). Line a 12-cup muffin tin with paper liners or spray with non-stick cooking spray.
  2. Mix Dry Ingredients:In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, granulated sugar, brown sugar, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, cloves, and salt until well combined.
  3. Combine Wet Ingredients:In a separate bowl, whisk together the eggs, pumpkin puree, vegetable oil, orange juice (or milk), and vanilla extract until smooth and well combined.
  4. Mix Wet and Dry Ingredients:Gradually add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients, stirring just until combined. Be careful not to overmix – a few lumps are okay.
  5. Fold in Cranberries:Gently fold in the cranberries until evenly distributed throughout the batter.
  6. Fill Muffin Tins:Divide the batter evenly among the prepared muffin cups, filling each about 2/3 full.
  7. Bake:Bake in the preheated oven for 18-20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean. Remove from the oven and let the muffins cool in the tin for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
  8. Enjoy:Serve warm or at room temperature. These muffins are perfect for breakfast on-the-go, a snack, or a delightful treat with your afternoon tea or coffee.
These muffins can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 days, or frozen for longer storage. Simply thaw and reheat to enjoy! Happy baking! 🍁🧁✨

Thanks for sharing the recipe and all the detailed instructions. I can't wait to try making them myself and bring some autumn vibes into my kitchen. Happy baking, everyone! 🍁🧁✨

Can't wait to try making them myself! Do you think adding a hint of orange zest would complement the flavors even more? 🍊🤔

Cranberry pumpkin muffins? What a delicious seasonal treat! Love the cozy flavors combined. Can't wait to bake a batch for breakfast – thanks for sharing your recipe!

Thank you for sharing your Cranberry Pumpkin Muffins recipe! 🧁🎃🍂 They look absolutely delightful and perfect for the fall season. The combination of tart cranberries with the warm, spiced pumpkin sounds like a match made in muffin heaven. I can't wait to bake a batch! Do you have any tips for keeping the muffins moist or any variations to add a little extra flair to the recipe? Excited to add these to my autumn baking lineup! 🍁✨

Back