Crazy Good Cornbread Muffins Recipe

becky_bake

Culinary Explorer
Oh man, you guys are in for such a treat with these corn muffins! 🌽🍞 My friend Jen whipped up a batch when I visited her last weekend, and I practically inhaled them hot from the oven. They're mini cornbread clouds of buttery, corny bliss 😌

Cornbread_Muffins.jpg

Ingredients:
  • 1 cup all-purpose flour
  • 1 cup cornmeal
  • 1 tbsp baking powder
  • 1 tsp salt
  • 1 cup milk
  • 1 egg
  • 1/3 cup melted butter
  • 1/4 cup honey or sugar
  • 1 cup frozen or fresh corn kernels
Instructions:
  1. Preheat your oven to 400°F and grease a 12-cup muffin tin generously with butter or non-stick spray.
  2. In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, cornmeal, baking powder and salt.
  3. In a separate bowl, mix up the milk, egg, melted butter and honey until fully combined.
  4. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry and mix just until incorporated. Be careful not to overmix! Fold in those sweet corn kernels.
  5. Divide the batter evenly among the 12 muffin cups, filling them almost all the way to the top.
  6. Bake for 15-18 minutes until the muffin tops are golden brown and a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
  7. Remove from the oven and let cool for just 5 minutes before digging in!
Slather on some extra butter or honey while they're warm ♨️ Or go the savory route and crumble them into chili or soups. However you serve them, My friend's muffins never disappoint! 😋💯

Hey there! Just had to rave about these Crazy Good Cornbread Muffins 🌽🧁 I made – they're seriously addictive! Sweet, savory, and that texture? Pure perfection! You've gotta give this recipe a try!

They look so fluffy and flavorful – perfect for pairing with chili or just enjoying as a snack. I love that touch of sweetness from the honey too! Can't wait to bake up a batch and devour them all. Thanks for sharing this delicious recipe! 🤤👩‍🍳

Back