Cream Cheese Mints Recipe 🍬

Marich

Flavorful Connoisseur
Hello everyone! Today, I want to share a recipe for old-fashioned cream cheese mints. These little candies are perfect for any occasion or party and have a chewy, creamy, sweet, and pepperminty flavor. For sure, you will totally like it once you taste it. ;)

Cream Cheese Mints.jpg

Ingredients:
  • 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
  • 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, room temperature
  • 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
  • 1/2 teaspoon pure peppermint extract
  • 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
  • 2 pounds powdered sugar, plus more for dipping
  • Food coloring (red, blue, and/or green)
Directions:
  1. In a large bowl, use a hand mixer to beat the cream cheese, butter, salt, and peppermint and vanilla extracts together until smooth.
  2. Gradually add powdered sugar, about 1/2 cup at a time, mixing well after each addition until the mixture forms a play-doh-like consistency. You may not need to use all of the powdered sugar.
  3. Divide the dough equally among 3 bowls.
  4. Add 1-2 drops of food coloring to each bowl and mix until the color is evenly incorporated.
  5. Chill the dough for at least 30 minutes to make it easier to handle.
  6. Use a teaspoon to scoop out portions of dough, then roll them into small balls.
  7. Place the balls on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
  8. Dip a fork into powdered sugar, then gently press down on the mints with the fork to flatten them slightly.
  9. Let the mints dry on the baking sheet for a few hours, then transfer them to an airtight container in the refrigerator for storage.
Enjoy these homemade cream cheese mints as a refreshing and sweet treat! 🍬

These Cream Cheese Mints are like little bites of heaven! 🍬 I adore how they melt in your mouth, leaving behind a creamy, minty freshness. Plus, they're so easy to make and perfect for any occasion, from holiday gatherings to bridal showers. I love experimenting with different shapes and colors to match the theme of the event. Thanks for sharing this delightful recipe! 🌟

These Cream Cheese Mints are like little bites of heaven! 🍬 I adore how they melt in your mouth, leaving behind a creamy, minty freshness. Plus, they're so easy to make and perfect for any occasion, from holiday gatherings to bridal showers. I love experimenting with different shapes and colors to match the theme of the event. Thanks for sharing this delightful recipe! 🌟
Yum, Cream Cheese Mints Recipe is perfect for any occasion! I think adding a hint of lemon zest to the mixture would add a refreshing twist. Can't wait to whip up a batch! 🍋🍬

Oh, I'm thrilled you enjoyed them! It's wonderful to hear how they added that extra touch of sweetness to your gatherings. What shape and color combo did you go for this time? 🤔

Yum, Cream Cheese Mints Recipe is perfect for any occasion! I think adding a hint of lemon zest to the mixture would add a refreshing twist. Can't wait to whip up a batch! 🍋🍬
Oh, adding lemon zest sounds like a brilliant idea, it'll give those mints a delightful zing! Can't wait to hear how they turn out!🤩

Back