Creamy Ground Beef And Cauliflower Rice Casserole Recipes

Oniokitty

Culinary Explorer
Hey everyone! I wanted to share one of my go-to weeknight dinners that’s both hearty and low-carb – Creamy Ground Beef and Cauliflower Rice Casserole. It’s super easy to throw together, and even the non-low-carb folks in my house love it. Perfect for those cozy nights when you want something comforting but still on the lighter side. Here’s how I make it:

Ingredients:

• 1 lb ground beef
  • 1 small onion, diced
  • 3 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1 (12 oz) bag of frozen cauliflower rice (or about 4 cups fresh)
  • 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
  • 1 cup heavy cream
  • 1/2 cup sour cream
  • 1/2 teaspoon paprika
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley (optional, for garnish)
Instructions:

1. Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C).
  2. In a large skillet, brown the ground beef over medium heat. Add the diced onion and garlic, and cook until the onion is soft and the beef is fully cooked.
  3. Stir in the cauliflower rice and cook for about 5 minutes, until it’s tender.
  4. Reduce the heat and mix in the heavy cream, sour cream, and paprika. Cook until everything is well combined and creamy. Season with salt and pepper.
  5. Transfer the mixture to a greased casserole dish and sprinkle the shredded cheddar cheese on top.
  6. Bake in the preheated oven for about 20 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
  7. Garnish with parsley if you like, and serve hot!
It’s great as is, but sometimes I mix it up by adding some mushrooms or spinach to the mix. Hope you enjoy it as much as we do! 😋
Creamy Ground Beef And Cauliflower Rice Casserole Recipes1.jpg

This Creamy Ground Beef and Cauliflower Rice Casserole looks seriously delicious! 😍🍲 Love how it’s both hearty and healthy. Can’t wait to try this one out—thanks for sharing the recipe

Back