Creamy Italian Risotto al Limone Recipe 🇮🇹

laplus

Tasty Apprentice
risotto.jpg
In the middle of gorgeous Tuscany
⚜️, with the warm breeze tickling my senses and the smell of lemon blossoms in the air, I stumbled upon the enchanting Creamy Italian Risotto al Limone. It was like fate brought us together at a charming trattoria, and from the first bite, I was hooked. The creamy, lemony goodness took me to a whole new level of foodie happiness. And now, after many kitchen experiments, I've finally nailed the perfect homemade version. 🍋 So, get ready to join me on this risotto rollercoaster and experience the pure joy of indulging in Creamy Italian Risotto al Limone. Get those taste buds ready for a wild ride!

Ingredients
  • 2 tbsp Olive Oil
  • 3 tbsp Butter
  • 1 Small Spanish Onion
  • 1/2 Celery Stalk finely chopped
  • 300 g Risotto Rice
  • 2 Lemons juice + zest
  • 1 L Vegetable Stock
  • 1/4 cup Dry White Wine
  • 1 cup Parmesan Cheese grated
  • Kosher Salt + Black Pepper
  • 1/4 cup Basil Leaves
Instructions
  1. Heat the olive oil and half the butter in a nonstick pan. Add the onion and celery and saute over medium heat for a few minutes until softened.
  2. Add the risotto rice and stir with a wooden spoon until each grain is coated in oil and butter. Stir in the lemon juice and cook, stirring continuously, until the liquid is almost all absorbed.
  3. Add a few ladlefuls of warm stock, stirring until absorbed. Continue to do this for 15-20 minutes or until the rice is cooked al dente. Add white wine.
  4. Remove from the heat, beat in the remaining butter, grated parmesan, salt and pepper to taste and lemon zest.
  5. Serve with torn basil and sprinkling of parmesan cheese.
Let my Creamy Italian Risotto al Limone transport you to Tuscany ૮꒰⸝⸝> ̫ <⸝⸝꒱ა🍴 create cherished culinary memories with this recipe. Buon appetito~

View attachment 1969In the middle of gorgeous Tuscany ⚜️, with the warm breeze tickling my senses and the smell of lemon blossoms in the air, I stumbled upon the enchanting Creamy Italian Risotto al Limone. It was like fate brought us together at a charming trattoria, and from the first bite, I was hooked. The creamy, lemony goodness took me to a whole new level of foodie happiness. And now, after many kitchen experiments, I've finally nailed the perfect homemade version. 🍋 So, get ready to join me on this risotto rollercoaster and experience the pure joy of indulging in Creamy Italian Risotto al Limone. Get those taste buds ready for a wild ride!

Ingredients
  • 2 tbsp Olive Oil
  • 3 tbsp Butter
  • 1 Small Spanish Onion
  • 1/2 Celery Stalk finely chopped
  • 300 g Risotto Rice
  • 2 Lemons juice + zest
  • 1 L Vegetable Stock
  • 1/4 cup Dry White Wine
  • 1 cup Parmesan Cheese grated
  • Kosher Salt + Black Pepper
  • 1/4 cup Basil Leaves
Instructions
  1. Heat the olive oil and half the butter in a nonstick pan. Add the onion and celery and saute over medium heat for a few minutes until softened.
  2. Add the risotto rice and stir with a wooden spoon until each grain is coated in oil and butter. Stir in the lemon juice and cook, stirring continuously, until the liquid is almost all absorbed.
  3. Add a few ladlefuls of warm stock, stirring until absorbed. Continue to do this for 15-20 minutes or until the rice is cooked al dente. Add white wine.
  4. Remove from the heat, beat in the remaining butter, grated parmesan, salt and pepper to taste and lemon zest.
  5. Serve with torn basil and sprinkling of parmesan cheese.
Let my Creamy Italian Risotto al Limone transport you to Tuscany ૮꒰⸝⸝> ̫ <⸝⸝꒱ა🍴 create cherished culinary memories with this recipe. Buon appetito~
I gotta say, that Creamy Italian Risotto al Limone sounds like a taste bud adventure waiting to happen... I mean, who wouldn't wanna try a dish that promises to transport you to Tuscany with every bite? Count me in for that lemony rollercoaster ride! 🍋

This dish is a burst of Mediterranean flavors in every bite. It's the perfect balance of richness and citrusy freshness, making it a delightful addition to any dinner table. Grazie for sharing this delightful recipe! 🍋🧀🍚

This dish is a burst of Mediterranean flavors in every bite. It's the perfect balance of richness and citrusy freshness, making it a delightful addition to any dinner table. Grazie for sharing this delightful recipe! 🍋🧀🍚
I think risotto al limone is a delightful twist on traditional Italian risotto! The zesty lemon flavor adds a refreshing brightness to the creamy dish. 🍋😋

I gotta say, that Creamy Italian Risotto al Limone sounds like a taste bud adventure waiting to happen... I mean, who wouldn't wanna try a dish that promises to transport you to Tuscany with every bite? Count me in for that lemony rollercoaster ride! 🍋
I think risotto al limone is a delightful twist on traditional Italian risotto! The zesty lemon flavor adds a refreshing brightness to the creamy dish. 🍋😋
Yasss, get ready to take a flavor trip to Tuscany with our Creamy Italian Risotto al Limone! The zesty lemon twist will have your taste buds doing the cha-cha. Enjoy the ride! 🍋💃

Back