Creamy Lobster Mac and Cheese

fluffyiyoyo

Culinary Explorer
Alright cheese lovers and seafood fans, gather 'round! :cool: Bought some lobster last time and I came up with some recipe that is about to become my or your new obsession. It's surprisingly easy to make at home, so you can skip the fancy restaurant and create this showstopping dish yourself ;)
Creamy Lobster Mac and Cheese.jpg

🦞Ingredients:
  • 8 oz elbow macaroni or cavatappi pasta
  • 1 lb cooked lobster meat, chopped into bite-sized pieces
  • 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
  • 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
  • 2 cups whole milk
  • 1 cup heavy cream
  • 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
  • 1/2 cup shredded Gruyère cheese
  • 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
  • 1 teaspoon dry mustard powder
  • 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional)
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • Chopped fresh parsley for garnish (optional)
🦞Instructions:
  1. Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C). Grease a 9x13-inch baking dish.
  2. Cook the pasta according to the package instructions until al dente. Drain and set aside.
  3. In a large saucepan, melt the butter over medium heat. Whisk in the flour and cook for 1-2 minutes, stirring constantly, to create a roux.
  4. Gradually whisk in the milk and heavy cream. Bring the mixture to a simmer and cook, stirring occasionally, until thickened, about 5-7 minutes.
  5. Remove the saucepan from heat and stir in the cheddar, Gruyère, and Parmesan cheeses until melted and well combined. Season with the dry mustard, cayenne (if using), salt, and pepper.
  6. Fold the cooked pasta and chopped lobster meat into the cheese sauce until evenly distributed.
  7. Transfer the Creamy Lobster Mac and Cheese to the prepared baking dish.
  8. Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until the top is golden brown and bubbly.
  9. Serve hot, garnished with chopped fresh parsley if desired. Enjoy every indulgent bite!
Give it a try for a special occasion or a cozy night in – either way, it's a winner! :giggle:

Thanks for sharing your recipe—it sounds like the perfect combination of indulgence and comfort. I can't wait to recreate it at home and impress my fellow cheese and seafood foodies! 🧀🌊 Thanks for the inspiration! 🤗

The combination of rich, creamy cheese sauce with succulent lobster meat is definitely something I need to try soon. I can imagine how the sweetness of the lobster would complement the savory cheese sauce perfectly. Plus, who can resist the allure of perfectly cooked macaroni nestled in a bed of creamy goodness? I can't wait to give this recipe a try and impress my friends and family with this luxurious dish. Thanks again for sharing your culinary expertise with us!

As a seafood lover, the idea of adding lobster to mac and cheese sounds heavenly! 🌟🦞 Definitely bookmarking this recipe to try out for a special dinner at home.

Back