🟡 Creamy Polenta 🟡

iwantbulalo🍖

Culinary Explorer
Randomly decided to share this creamy polenta recipe because why not? Maybe someone out there is craving some comfort food like I was. Give it a try if you're interested!🟡
64×64 png
4.8 kB

🤗

1200×1696
412.9 kB

Creamy Polenta.jpg

Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Servings: 4

Ingredients

• 1 cup stone-ground polenta
  • 4 to 4½ cups water, divided
  • 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
  • ½ teaspoon sea salt, plus more to taste

Instructions

• Blend the dry polenta in a blender until the granules become finer, which results in a smoother texture and speeds up the cooking process. After blending, check for any remaining lumps by running your fingers through the polenta.

• In a medium-sized pot, bring 3 cups of water to a vigorous simmer. Gradually add the polenta while whisking continuously. Pour in an additional cup of water and let it simmer for 15 minutes, stirring frequently. If the polenta appears too thick, incorporate the remaining ½ cup of water until it reaches a creamy consistency.
  • Once the cooking is complete, turn off the heat and stir in the olive oil and sea salt. Cover the pot and allow it to sit for 5 minutes. Adjust the seasoning according to your taste preferences, then serve the polenta while hot.

Here's to many more delicious dishes and joyful moments in the kitchen. Bon appétit, and until next time, happy cooking!"

You read my mind! 🥹 This Creamy Polenta recipe is EXACTLY what I needed to see today ..Thanks for sharing - sometimes you just gotta go for that ultimate comfort food, right? 🤗

I've always been a fan of creamy polenta, especially on chilly nights when I need some comfort food. 🟡 Can't wait to try this recipe out—it seems simple and delicious. Thanks for sharing! Bon appétit to you too! 😊

Creamy polenta is one of my favorite comfort foods! I've made it with roasted veggies, sausage, and even just a simple tomato sauce. It's so versatile and always a hit.

Back