Crispy Baked Parmesan Crusted Fish

JulieBaker

Culinary Explorer
Hey guys! I just had to share this fantastic recipe I stumbled upon for crispy baked Parmesan crusted fish. It was my first time making it, and let me tell you, it was a great :) especially If you're craving something crispy, flavorful, and oh-so-satisfying for dinner, here's how I did it
Crispy Baked Parmesan Crusted Fish.jpg

Ingredients:

• 4 white fish fillets
  • 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
  • 1/4 cup breadcrumbs (regular or panko)
  • 1 teaspoon garlic powder
  • 1 teaspoon dried oregano
  • 1/2 teaspoon paprika
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • 2 tablespoons melted butter or olive oil
  • Lemon wedges for serving
Instructions:

1. Preheat your oven to 400°F (200°C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or foil and lightly grease it with cooking spray or olive oil.
  2. In a shallow dish, combine grated Parmesan cheese, breadcrumbs, garlic powder, dried oregano, paprika, salt, and pepper. Mix well to combine.
  3. Pat the fish fillets dry with paper towels and place them on the prepared baking sheet.
  4. Brush each fish fillet with melted butter or olive oil, making sure to coat both sides.
  5. Press the Parmesan breadcrumb mixture onto the top of each fish fillet, covering them evenly with the mixture.
  6. Bake in the preheated oven for 12-15 minutes, or until the fish is cooked through and the coating is golden and crispy.
  7. Once done, remove from the oven and let the fish rest for a few minutes before serving.
  8. Serve your crispy baked Parmesan crusted fish hot, garnished with lemon wedges on the side for squeezing over the fish.
I hope you give this crispy baked Parmesan crusted fish recipe a try! It's so simple to make yet incredibly delicious. If you have any tips or variations you'd like to share, I'd love to hear them! Thank you! :)

That sounds absolutely delicious! 🐟🧀 Crispy baked Parmesan crusted fish is a fantastic choice for a satisfying dinner, especially when you're craving something flavorful and crispy. Thanks for sharing your recipe—I can't wait to give it a try and add it to my dinner rotation!

That Crispy Baked Parmesan Crusted Fish looks amazing! 😍 I love how the parmesan adds that golden crunch without deep frying—healthier and just as delicious. Can't wait to try this for dinner tonight! 🐟

Your crispy baked Parmesan crusted fish looks so delicious! 🐟🧀 I love a good crunchy coating on fish—definitely trying this recipe out for dinner soon. Thanks for sharing such a yummy idea!

Hey guys! I just had to share this fantastic recipe I stumbled upon for crispy baked Parmesan crusted fish. It was my first time making it, and let me tell you, it was a great :) especially If you're craving something crispy, flavorful, and oh-so-satisfying for dinner, here's how I did it
View attachment 572
Ingredients:

• 4 white fish fillets
  • 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
  • 1/4 cup breadcrumbs (regular or panko)
  • 1 teaspoon garlic powder
  • 1 teaspoon dried oregano
  • 1/2 teaspoon paprika
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • 2 tablespoons melted butter or olive oil
  • Lemon wedges for serving
Instructions:

1. Preheat your oven to 400°F (200°C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or foil and lightly grease it with cooking spray or olive oil.
  2. In a shallow dish, combine grated Parmesan cheese, breadcrumbs, garlic powder, dried oregano, paprika, salt, and pepper. Mix well to combine.
  3. Pat the fish fillets dry with paper towels and place them on the prepared baking sheet.
  4. Brush each fish fillet with melted butter or olive oil, making sure to coat both sides.
  5. Press the Parmesan breadcrumb mixture onto the top of each fish fillet, covering them evenly with the mixture.
  6. Bake in the preheated oven for 12-15 minutes, or until the fish is cooked through and the coating is golden and crispy.
  7. Once done, remove from the oven and let the fish rest for a few minutes before serving.
  8. Serve your crispy baked Parmesan crusted fish hot, garnished with lemon wedges on the side for squeezing over the fish.
I hope you give this crispy baked Parmesan crusted fish recipe a try! It's so simple to make yet incredibly delicious. If you have any tips or variations you'd like to share, I'd love to hear them! Thank you! :)
This looks amazing! I’m always on the lookout for healthier ways to enjoy fish. Thanks for sharing! 🐟👌

Back