Crispy Chili Turkey Noodles ❤️

metro_boomin

Novice Foodie
Hey guys! As much as I like this recipe, I do not want to keep it to myself 🩷 So this dish is named Crispy Chili Turkey Noodles! I found this recipe in my dentist's clinic earlier and I have no regrets trying it in my own way of cooking :D
crispy chili chiken noodles.jpg

Ingredients:
  • 8 oz (about 225g) turkey breast, thinly sliced
  • 8 oz (about 225g) dried egg noodles
  • 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
  • 2 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
  • 1 yellow bell pepper, thinly sliced
  • 2 green onions, chopped
  • 2 tablespoons soy sauce
  • 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
  • 1 tablespoon chili garlic sauce (adjust to taste)
  • 1 teaspoon sesame oil
  • 1 tablespoon cornstarch
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • Sesame seeds and chopped green onions for garnish (optional)
Instructions:
  1. Cook the egg noodles according to the package instructions until al dente. Drain and set aside.
  2. In a small bowl, mix together soy sauce, oyster sauce, chili garlic sauce, sesame oil, and cornstarch. Set aside.
  3. Heat 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil in a large skillet or wok over high heat. Add the thinly sliced turkey breast and season with salt and pepper. Stir-fry until the turkey is cooked through and crispy, about 5-7 minutes. Remove the turkey from the skillet and set aside.
  4. In the same skillet, add another tablespoon of vegetable oil if needed. Add minced garlic and cook for about 30 seconds until fragrant.
  5. Add the sliced red and yellow bell peppers to the skillet and stir-fry for about 2-3 minutes until they start to soften.
  6. Return the cooked turkey to the skillet. Add the cooked noodles and the sauce mixture. Stir well to combine and coat everything evenly. Cook for another 2-3 minutes until the sauce thickens slightly and coats the noodles and turkey.
  7. Stir in chopped green onions and cook for an additional minute.
  8. Serve the Crispy Chili Turkey Noodles hot, garnished with sesame seeds and additional chopped green onions if desired.
Do not forget that it is better to share than to keep your recipes in your own! Enjoy cooking :D

Thanks for sharing this, Your Crispy Chili Turkey Noodles recipe sounds delicious! I'm curious, do you have any recommendations for adjusting the spice level to make it milder or spicier?

Thanks for sharing this, Your Crispy Chili Turkey Noodles recipe sounds delicious! I'm curious, do you have any recommendations for adjusting the spice level to make it milder or spicier?
same question. I really want to try this but I can't really eat super spicy food that well. Waiting for your response!

turkey meat is so expensive! I'll try making it with chicken instead and follow your recipe hahaha

Back