Crispy Fish & Chips

SilentSeeker

Culinary Explorer

Hi everyone! This recipe has been a favorite of my family, whether for special occasions, snacks, or movie night dinners. So, I'm sharing this simple recipe with all of you! You've got to try it!

Ingredients
fish and cips.jpg

• 4 cups frozen steak fries
  • 4 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
  • 1 to 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
  • 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
  • 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
  • 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
  • 1/4 teaspoon salt
  • 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs
  • Cooking spray

Directions
    1. Preheat oven to 450°. Arrange steak fries in a single layer on a baking sheet. Bake on lowest oven rack 18-20 minutes or until light golden brown.
    2. Meanwhile, place salmon on a foil-lined baking sheet coated with cooking spray. In a small bowl, mix horseradish, cheese, Worcestershire sauce, mustard and salt; stir in panko. Press mixture onto fillets. Spritz tops with cooking spray.
    3. Bake salmon on middle oven rack 8-10 minutes or until fish just begins to flake easily with a fork. Serve with fries.

Whoa, crust and Fries sounds like the perfect weeknight meal! 🤩 Simple ingredients, easy to make, and perfect for feeding a crowd. Thanks for sharing this family favorite, I'll definitely be giving it a try!

This recipe combines tangy flavors like horseradish, Parmesan cheese, and Dijon mustard to create a savory crust for the salmon. It's a simple yet flavorful dish that's perfect for any occasion, whether it's a special dinner or a casual movie night. (๑>؂•̀๑)

Yes, there is something so satisfying about crispy fish and chips, isn't there? This traditional dish always makes me think of warm pub dinners and beachside getaways.

Back