Crispy Parmesan Cauliflower Bites Recipe

HarmonicEchoes

Novice Foodie
Crispy Parmesan Cauliflower Bites.jpg

Hey guys! So, if you’re looking for a snack that’s a bit healthier but still totally addictive, you’ve gotta try these Crispy Parmesan Cauliflower Bites. They’re crunchy, cheesy, and perfect for munching on while you binge-watch your favorite show. Trust me, even the cauliflower skeptics will love these!

Ingredients:

- 1 large head of cauliflower, cut into bite-sized florets
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cooking spray
- Marinara sauce for dipping (optional)

Procedure:

1. Preheat your oven to 425°F (220°C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and lightly spray with cooking spray.
2. In a bowl, toss the cauliflower florets with the flour until evenly coated.
3. In another bowl, combine the panko breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, paprika, salt, and pepper.
4. Dip each floret into the beaten eggs, then coat with the breadcrumb mixture, pressing gently to adhere.
5. Arrange the coated florets on the prepared baking sheet in a single layer.
6. Lightly spray the tops with cooking spray to help them crisp up.
7. Bake for 20-25 minutes, turning halfway through, until golden brown and crispy.
8. Serve hot with marinara sauce for dipping, if desired.

The most Crispy, Cheesy cauliflower bites that are perfect for snacking. They’re super easy to make and seriously delicious. Give them a try and let me know how quickly they disappear! Enjoy!

Those Crispy Parmesan Cauliflower Bites sound amazing! Crunchy, cheesy, and healthy—definitely trying them out next time I binge-watch a show. Thanks for the tip!

These Crispy Parmesan Cauliflower Bites sound irresistible, and I can't wait to try them for a healthier snack option! 🥦🧀

These Crispy Parmesan Cauliflower Bites look irresistible! I love how crunchy and cheesy they seem. Perfect for a tasty snack or a fun side dish. Can’t wait to try this recipe out and see if they’re as crispy as they look!

Because sometimes you want to make veggies crispy enough to fool yourself into thinking they’re chips.

View attachment 5331

Hey guys! So, if you’re looking for a snack that’s a bit healthier but still totally addictive, you’ve gotta try these Crispy Parmesan Cauliflower Bites. They’re crunchy, cheesy, and perfect for munching on while you binge-watch your favorite show. Trust me, even the cauliflower skeptics will love these!

Ingredients:

- 1 large head of cauliflower, cut into bite-sized florets
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cooking spray
- Marinara sauce for dipping (optional)

Procedure:

1. Preheat your oven to 425°F (220°C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and lightly spray with cooking spray.
2. In a bowl, toss the cauliflower florets with the flour until evenly coated.
3. In another bowl, combine the panko breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, paprika, salt, and pepper.
4. Dip each floret into the beaten eggs, then coat with the breadcrumb mixture, pressing gently to adhere.
5. Arrange the coated florets on the prepared baking sheet in a single layer.
6. Lightly spray the tops with cooking spray to help them crisp up.
7. Bake for 20-25 minutes, turning halfway through, until golden brown and crispy.
8. Serve hot with marinara sauce for dipping, if desired.

The most Crispy, Cheesy cauliflower bites that are perfect for snacking. They’re super easy to make and seriously delicious. Give them a try and let me know how quickly they disappear! Enjoy!
These crispy Parmesan cauliflower bites look amazing! 😍 I love the idea of using Parmesan for extra flavor. Have any of you tried adding a bit of garlic powder or chili flakes for a kick? 🌶️🧄

Back