Crispy Pork Belly Breakfast Hash

hoyeon

Culinary Explorer
Hey fellow foodies!

I'm thrilled to share one of my all-time favorite breakfast recipes: Crispy Pork Belly Breakfast Hash. This dish is a perfect blend of flavors and textures, combining the rich, succulent taste of pork belly with hearty potatoes and vibrant vegetables. It's guaranteed to kick-start your day with a burst of deliciousness!

Here's what you'll need:

Ingredients:

• 1 lb pork belly, skin removed and diced into bite-sized pieces
  • 3 medium potatoes, peeled and diced
  • 1 onion, diced
  • 1 red bell pepper, diced
  • 1 green bell pepper, diced
  • 2 cloves garlic, minced
  • 2 tablespoons olive oil
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • 1 teaspoon paprika
  • 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional, for a bit of heat)
  • 4 eggs
  • Fresh parsley or cilantro for garnish
Instructions:

1. Heat a large skillet over medium heat and add 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Once the oil is hot, add the diced pork belly. Cook until the pork belly is crispy and golden brown, about 8-10 minutes. Remove the crispy pork belly from the skillet and set aside.
  2. In the same skillet, add the remaining tablespoon of olive oil. Add the diced potatoes and cook until they are golden brown and crispy, about 10-12 minutes. Stir occasionally to ensure even cooking.
  3. Once the potatoes are crispy, add the diced onion, bell peppers, and minced garlic to the skillet. Cook until the vegetables are tender, about 5-7 minutes.
  4. Return the crispy pork belly to the skillet and stir to combine with the vegetables. Season the hash with salt, pepper, paprika, and cayenne pepper (if using). Adjust the seasoning according to your taste preferences.
  5. Using a spoon, create four wells in the hash for the eggs. Crack an egg into each well. Cover the skillet and cook until the eggs are set to your desired doneness, about 5-7 minutes for runny yolks.
  6. Once the eggs are cooked to your liking, remove the skillet from the heat. Garnish the crispy pork belly breakfast hash with fresh parsley or cilantro.
  7. Serve hot and enjoy the deliciousness!
I hope you all give this Crispy Pork Belly Breakfast Hash a try and let me know what you think! It's a surefire way to make mornings extra special. Can't wait to hear your feedback and see your own twists on this recipe!(y)(y)(y)

Attachments

• 1371613795698.jpg
    1371613795698.jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 104
Holy moly, this Crispy Pork Belly Breakfast Hash recipe has got my mouth watering already! 🍳🥓 The thought of crispy, golden pork belly mingling with perfectly seasoned potatoes and runny eggs is enough to make anyone's morning brighter. It's like the ultimate comfort food meets brunch masterpiece! Thanks for sharing this drool-worthy recipe – I can't wait to wake up to the smell of sizzling pork belly and dive into a plate of breakfast bliss! 🌞🍽️

Oh, Crispy Pork Belly Breakfast Hash! This dish is so flavorful and filling, that it's the ideal way to start the day! 🥓🍳 This dish, in my opinion, is a wonderful blend of crispy pork belly, soft potatoes, and perfectly cooked eggs that have all been expertly seasoned and cooked till crispy and golden.

Back