Crockpot Beef Stew 🥩🥕

zoeyy

Novice Foodie
Delicious Crockpot Beef Stew.jpg

Hey everyone! 🌟 I wanted to share two of my favorite recipes that are perfect for a cozy night in. Whether you’re a crockpot lover or a pasta fan, these dishes are sure to satisfy.

There's nothing like coming home to a house filled with the aroma of slow-cooked beef stew. It's hearty, comforting, and super easy to make!

Ingredients:

• 2 lbs beef stew meat, cubed
  • 4 carrots, sliced
  • 4 potatoes, diced
  • 1 onion, chopped
  • 2 cups beef broth
  • 2 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1 tsp thyme
  • 1 tsp rosemary
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • 2 tbsp flour
  • 2 tbsp olive oil
Procedure:

1. Heat olive oil in a pan and brown the beef stew meat on all sides.
  2. Transfer the beef to the crockpot. Add carrots, potatoes, and onion.
  3. In a small bowl, mix the flour with a bit of the beef broth to make a slurry. Pour it into the crockpot.
  4. Add the remaining beef broth, garlic, thyme, rosemary, salt, and pepper.
  5. Cook on low for 8 hours or high for 4 hours, until the meat and vegetables are tender.
  6. Serve hot and enjoy!
This stew is perfect for those lazy days when you just want to let the crockpot do all the work. 🍽️

OMG, that beef stew sounds like total comfort food heaven! 😋 Thanks for sharing this gem; can't wait to let my crockpot work its magic while I chill. Perfect for a cozy night in! 🥘✨

This Crockpot Beef Stew looks like the ultimate comfort food! So hearty and flavorful, and the slow cooking makes it even better. Perfect for cozy dinners. Can’t wait to try this—thanks for the recipe!

Set it and forget it, because the only thing better than beef stew is not having to cook it.

View attachment 5407
Hey everyone! 🌟 I wanted to share two of my favorite recipes that are perfect for a cozy night in. Whether you’re a crockpot lover or a pasta fan, these dishes are sure to satisfy.

There's nothing like coming home to a house filled with the aroma of slow-cooked beef stew. It's hearty, comforting, and super easy to make!

Ingredients:

• 2 lbs beef stew meat, cubed
  • 4 carrots, sliced
  • 4 potatoes, diced
  • 1 onion, chopped
  • 2 cups beef broth
  • 2 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1 tsp thyme
  • 1 tsp rosemary
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • 2 tbsp flour
  • 2 tbsp olive oil
Procedure:

1. Heat olive oil in a pan and brown the beef stew meat on all sides.
  2. Transfer the beef to the crockpot. Add carrots, potatoes, and onion.
  3. In a small bowl, mix the flour with a bit of the beef broth to make a slurry. Pour it into the crockpot.
  4. Add the remaining beef broth, garlic, thyme, rosemary, salt, and pepper.
  5. Cook on low for 8 hours or high for 4 hours, until the meat and vegetables are tender.
  6. Serve hot and enjoy!
This stew is perfect for those lazy days when you just want to let the crockpot do all the work. 🍽️
Crockpot beef stew is such a lifesaver on busy days! 🥩🥕 I love how all the flavors meld together after a slow cook. Do you use any special seasoning blends to give it that extra kick?

Back