Crockpot Little Smokies Recipe 🌭

Kento Nanami

Culinary Explorer
I would like to share a simple and delicious appetizer recipe with you. It's the Crockpot Little Smokies recipe, which my family often makes on holidays and special occasions. These cocktail wieners are cooked in a sweet and tangy BBQ sauce, and I'm sure you'll love them! :giggle:

pixelcut-export.jpeg

Ingredients:
  • 1 cup barbecue sauce
  • 1/2 cup grape jelly
  • 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
  • 1/2 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
  • 28 ounces little smokies sausages (2 (14-ounce) packages)
Instructions:
  1. In a mixing bowl, combine barbecue sauce, grape jelly, apple cider vinegar, and ground cayenne pepper.
  2. Place the little smokies in the crockpot.
  3. Pour the sauce over the little smokies and stir to coat them evenly.
  4. Cover and cook on low for 2-3 hours, or until the little smokies are warmed through.

Enjoy these delicious and easy-to-make Crockpot Little Smokies as a tasty appetizer for any occasion! πŸ˜„

Yum! Crockpot Little Smokies are always a hit! πŸŽ‰πŸŒ­ Love how easy and delicious this recipe sounds. Can't wait to try it out for the next game night or party! Thanks for sharing! πŸ™ŒπŸ˜‹

Yum, these crockpot little smokies are a party favorite! Can't wait to try out this recipe for the next game night. Thanks for sharing the deliciousness! πŸŒ­πŸŽ‰

Yum! Crockpot Little Smokies are always a hit! πŸŽ‰πŸŒ­ Love how easy and delicious this recipe sounds. Can't wait to try it out for the next game night or party! Thanks for sharing! πŸ™ŒπŸ˜‹
So glad you're excited to try it out! Game nights are the perfect occasion for some tasty Little Smokies.... enjoy! :)

Yum, these crockpot little smokies are a party favorite! Can't wait to try out this recipe for the next game night. Thanks for sharing the deliciousness! πŸŒ­πŸŽ‰
So glad you enjoyed them! Game nights are always better with tasty snacks like these little smokies, right? 🏈🍴

Crockpot Little Smokies recipe? 🌭πŸ₯£ Simply toss cocktail sausages into your crockpot with a flavorful sauce made from ketchup, brown sugar, and mustard, then let them simmer away until they're irresistibly tender and coated in deliciousness - the perfect party appetizer or game day snack!

Back