Crockpot Mac and Cheese πŸ§€

Marich

Tasty Apprentice

Greetings, I wanted to share the favorite recipe of my family in our house, and it will be in yours too. This recipe is cheesy and creamy and never be forgotten on our occasions, especially on holidays. I hope you will enjoy every bite of it. 😌

Crockpot Mac and Cheese.jpg

Ingredients:

• 2 cups of dry elbow macaroni
  • 4 tablespoons of salted butter (cut into cubes)
  • 3 cups of freshly shredded cheddar cheese
  • 3 large eggs (beaten)
  • Β½ cup of light sour cream
  • 1 can (10.75 ounces) of condensed Cheddar cheese soup
  • Β½ cup of heavy cream
  • Β½ cup of milk
  • Β½ teaspoon of dry mustard powder
  • Salt and pepper to taste

Instructions:
  1. Boil 2 cups of elbow macaroni in a saucepan for about 7 minutes until they're tender. Then, drain and set aside.
  2. In the same saucepan, melt the butter and mix in the shredded cheddar cheese until it's all melted together.
  3. In your slow cooker, combine the melted cheese mixture with the beaten eggs, sour cream, condensed Cheddar cheese soup, heavy cream, milk, dry mustard powder, and salt and pepper. Stir everything together until well mixed.
  4. Add the cooked macaroni to the slow cooker and stir it in with the cheese mixture.
  5. Cook the mixture on low heat for about 1Β½ to 2 hours, stirring occasionally.
  6. Once it's done, serve and enjoy your creamy mac and cheese straight from the crockpot!

This Crockpot Mac and Cheese recipe is a breeze to make and oh-so-delicious! Just toss everything in your slow cooker, set it, and forget it until it's creamy, cheesy perfection. Enjoy!

Oh, what a delightful recipe you've shared! 😊 It's clear that this crockpot mac and cheese holds a special place in your family's heart, especially during holidays. I can imagine how each bite must be a comforting delight. Thank you for sharing your family favorite with us! πŸ§€βœ¨
Thank you so much! 😊 Yes, our crockpot mac and cheese is definitely a holiday hit in our house! πŸ§€βœ¨ So glad to share it with you! Enjoy!

Back